1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199067521203 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Universe S&, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universe S&

Universe S& New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:544247156
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199067521203

Victim profile: 76561199048760041

What happened? Description:
    Okay so about 2 days ago this person reported me here for scamming him for "tf2 keys". In reality, I have never traded and been friends with this user. He falsified his evidence. I pinned screenshots of my trade history and I can open my friend list, you can see my friend history and you'll see that this user never been friends with me. I wasn't home and couldn't reply in that thread with the report about me. Please, this is a gross injustice. Unban me or ask for any more details and ill provide that I have never communicated with this person.​

Provide Evidence:
    Okay so about 2 days ago this person reported me here for scamming him for "tf2 keys". In reality, I have never traded and been friends with this user. He falsified his evidence and edited his trade history in PhotoShop (I pinned screenshots). I pinned screenshots of my trade history and I can open my friend list, you can see my friend history and you'll see that this user never been friends with me. I wasn't home and couldn't reply in that thread with the report about me. Please, this is a gross injustice. You can ask me for any more details and ill provide any evidence that you ask that confirms I have never communicated with this person. Please, help me.​

Attached Files:

2. Universe S&

Universe S& New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:544247156
    And sorry, the report type should be "Any other fraudulent behavior", because it's a submission of false evidence. He must get banned for it.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This isn't an appeal - we don't take reports for reverse reporting against someone that reported you.
    You have no evidence what so ever here against this user with no chat/agreement or anything.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.