1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199096214561 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bovi is here, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bovi is here

Bovi is here New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:542760372
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199096214561

Victim profile: 76561199045786472

What happened? Description:
    This guys manipulation are on another level he was chatting with me for 3 hours straight
    and we agreed on a deal key word here agreed upon and he acknowledges that numerous times throughout his manipulative messages both on discord and one steam basically this guy his a link to his "second account" and he actually screen shared his desktop to me on desktop and he seemed to own it although sadly i cant prove that what i can prove however is that i added him on discord with the tag that he gave him and we talked a lot there his scam was actually complicated but in the end he never gave me any of the things he agreed to and he blocked me instead (both on discord and on steam)he basically impersonated a cs deals bot and through series of trade offers he managed to steal all of my valuable items (like 130 dollars worth of items)
    The fact that i DID NOT receive any of the items he promised is and he has blocked me ever since is a pretty strong evidence by it self​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have zero acceptable evidence of any scam here - nothing thru discord is acceptable only steam chat screenshots.
    You are reporting a STEAM user not a Discord user. We also do not review videos.
    Please do not submit reports her without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided/showing suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing per policy

Declined
  3. Bovi is here

Bovi is here New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:542760372
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199096214561

Victim profile: 76561199045786472

What happened? Description:
    basicially this guy impersonated a cs deals account and managed to steal all of my valuable items we talked for 3 hours on discord and on steam and instead of doing the trade we agreed on he impersonated a cs deals bot account
    I have 30 screen shots from the discord conversation but i can only upload 15 of them here
    This guys manipulate skills are on another level we talked for 3 hours
    plus the guy screen shared his "second account' the one on his profile though i cant prove and here is the account that i actually traded my items with https://steamcommunity.com/id/malaaasssasss52152152151

Provide Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2020
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Stop waiting our time - you were clearly given a notice as to why your report was DECLINED - the reason still stands as you again provided the same things that made it declined in the first place.
    Decision is FINAL and this will be merged with the previous.
    Do not resubmit this report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.