1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198193685065 - (Koleszár - FOR SALE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ramy, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Ramy

Ramy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116709668
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198193685065 (Koleszár - FOR SALE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Let's start it clean by introducing me...
    Hello, my full name is Cristian-Alexandru Vieriu, I'm almost 21 yo, European and International Law Student (specialized in Criminal Law), Game Tester for Electronic Arts (Madden NFL) and actual MMA Fighter, I'm a former high elo cs:go player.
    Now that you know something about me and you might have an idea of who I am (and by the way, I can provide evidence on what I've just told you about me, or you can check it by yourself) let's introduce you on how I've become the owner of this fraud account and who the real person is.
    So, I was a junior in highschool and I've met this guy named Elnewihy Ramy in my classes, known as Ares (a pro cs:go player for Romania, very well known among the high class players from my country - https://www.hltv.org/player/17194/ares), at that time this guy and me were 15 years old. We've started talking about Judo stuff and gaming and then I've actually started to know the real Ares, the person, not the player, a really cool guy, not gonna lie, the typical gamer I should say.
    After a couple of months I was looking for another account to grind with my friends (I had one on which I was grinding on my own) and he was taking a break or something, I don't know, but I know for a fact he took a break for 1 or 2 years after the time he sold me this account I'm writing this to you right now; I've got a great this for this account, not gonna lie, I couldn't resist to it, and on top of that, I knew the guy in real life, we did the trade in real life, like damn, that was perfect for me. I know for a fact he had an inventory over 6k$ from CSGOFAST if you know the site and he was investing a lot of money in betting as well, he's kinda rich, not gonna lie, way above the average class.
    I did not know about this report, otherwise I would've talked to him, this report was made in 2015 if I'm not wrong, and I bought this account in spring 2016 if I'm not wrong (january-march) something like that.
    So, I'm a trader myself and I'm an honest person, especially on the internet, the only scams I've made were on Metin2 with the prices on market, other than that, never scammed anybody, especially for this low amount of money lol, if you do it, at least to it so it can worth it, jeez... :)) And I bet, I am pretty sure, Ares is clear as well and that was a banking problem or some s✿✿✿ because I can assure you, he did not did a scam, especially for this low amount when he had a 6k$ and he is rich for f✿✿✿ sake lol Anyways, I can't guarantee you that he did not do this scam, but I can guarantee for myself because I know for a fact I was too young and I was focusing on the real sports, not esports at that time and especially I wasn't investing into sking at that time because personal reasons and again, I keep my argument, I wouldn't scam for this low amount of money just to f✿✿✿ up my reputation for no reason.
    I would like to say that you weren't fairplay, you did not contact me in first place to gimme the chance to defend myself, you did not contact me to poke me about this report, you did nothing just to accept it and ban me and I got asked by a friend why am I banned and I was like 'wtf, neah, you playing' and then I've seen the original ban is for this account and not my main and I was like 'f✿✿✿ you Ramy'.
    I can provide you all the necessary evidence just to prove my identity because we are 2 different owners and all I want is to delete my ban from my smurf and main and to keep it on this account if it's not possible to delete it from each account.
    I don't know if I'm able to get notifications from this site for this account, but please let me know on this e-mail ([email protected]) if you reply or something 'cause I really want to hear from you, guys because from my perspective I'm clear, not guilty.

Have a good one!
    Best regards,
    VEVE​
  2. Ramy

Ramy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116709668
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Irrelevant if true or not
    Firmly denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**