1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198215566120 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Redd, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redd

Redd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61866577
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198215566120

Victim profile: 76561198083998882

What happened? Description:
    Pretty much this guy added me and then asked told me that he wanted to trade my knifes for a karambit slaughter and i said yeah alright then he starts asking me to add his friend so i can send the knives to him and he can be our middle man and i said no then he asks me to send him a trade offer of just my knives and then when he gets his karambit he said he would counter offer me for the knives and i thought this sounded a little sus so i looked him up on steam rep and sure enough he has 2 other reports then when i said why do u have 2 reports on steamrep he deleted me​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Redd

Sorry for the wait. Your report cannot be processed further because there is no scam going on; just because they were talking about adding other users regarding your items doesn't give us enough evidence to do an action. In cases like that it's best to just move on.
    I would also like to point out that none of the screenshots follow the policy regarding them.
    In the future, please refer to our Investigative Policy to understand what Steam rep investigates and what not and our evidence requirements; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.