1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197992715384 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Evexium, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evexium

Evexium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98773081
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197992715384

Victim profile: 76561198157811890

What happened? Description:
    So I get added by this guy who wants to buy my M4A1-S Hotrod with keys/items. I asked him for a Karambit Rust Coat BS. He agrees and all off the sudden wants to talk with a friend to see if im trustworthy I thought this was fishy I tell him he shouldnt even attempt to scam me we talk a little and boom he deletes me. Chat logs added.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshot is of the chatlog!​

Attached Files:

2. Evexium

Evexium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98773081
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't bump report threads - there are thousands of them to go thru and a small amount of us working on them. We will get to it in due time. Thanks!
  4. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Evexium

Sorry for the wait. Your report cannot be processed further because there is not enough evidence of scam; just because they were talking about another person doesn't give us enough evidence to do an action. In cases like that it's best to just move on.
    In the future, please refer to our Investigative Policy to understand what Steam rep investigates and what not and our evidence requirements; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.