1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Report: 76561198338124398 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Toilet_Clogger48, Dec 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toilet_Clogger48

Toilet_Clogger48 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:557044133
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198338124398

Victim profile: 76561199074353995

What happened? Description:
    This guy had added me and wanted to buy my gloves and some other items and decided to pay me $800 via bitcoin. I trusted him because he had stuff to back him up, so I sent him a trade offer and my wallet. He took my items and never sent me a payment.​

Provide Evidence:
    I provided pictures of the chat and trade history.
    Here is also my bitcoin: 13QFtFEE4xksLtWSmER64Kapx7zczTkakv
    And theres proof that he has my items, this link is CSGO Exchange
    https://csgo.exchange/item/20251604884 - Gloves

https://csgo.exchange/item/20251604803 - Heirloom Deagle

https://csgo.exchange/item/20251604750 - Cortex USP

https://csgo.exchange/item/20251604852 - Ak Orbit mk01​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

Attached Files:

• btc.jpg
      btc.jpg
      File size:
      111.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Toilet_Clogger48

Steam:
    There you go.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    thanks - will review soon - no need to reply again
  5. Zuraba

Zuraba New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:188929335
    this is all fake and we did not even talk about bitcoin so here are the real screenshot. i am pretty sure he made an account where be wrote my name and added my profile pic to make this chat.

Attached Files:

6. Toilet_Clogger48

Steam:
    Bro, he faked a steam chat on his phone with someone else, how it is possible to start a discussion without" hello" and he had a fake chat log from his phone. Plus, he unadded and blocked me so he couldn’t see the chat.
  7. Zuraba

Zuraba New User

Steam:
    providing same screenshots from the computer. Also the last screenshot (me hovering over his name to show a banner) is a proof that this is the real account of this guy. let me know if you need more evidence.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Zuraba Unprivate your friend list for starters - and take those screenshots again thru steam client not web browser since you are still able to being friends with the op and all.
    Do not post report this thread again and don't spam the report with posts keep things neat and together with evidence you are providing to back the claims up.
  9. Zuraba

Zuraba New User

Steam:
    what is making the friends list public needed for? these are the only screenshots i can provide since i dont have him in my friends list. i had the chat open on my browser and my phone app, but i can provide screenshots from the app if he adds me : )
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It helps your case to go full private for a while so I can review things...that is clearly up to you but I highly suggest it if you wish to contend what is already present.
    I will conclude report in 24hours so you are welcome to provide what you wish for counter evidence till then.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. Toilet_Clogger48

Steam:
    Admin. First off, sorry for cluttering the chat and possibly being a waste of time. But something has come up within my family that has a big impact on me. I'd personally like to discontinue the report as I don't want to have to think about this and my family issue. I know it looks fishy, and I understand if you can't, but I'd like to discontinue the report to unclutter my brain a bit.
  13. Zuraba

Zuraba New User

Steam:
    i dont get it. do you want me to make my profile private or make friends list public? and also what else can i provide. i have provided the screenshots of the real chat and his screenshots are clearly fake.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Add me on steam

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  15. Zuraba

Zuraba New User

Steam:
    i just personally think that this is some kind of recession, because the proofs he has provided are not even real.
  16. Toilet_Clogger48

Steam:
    dude, you can keep my stuff, just let me be able to focus on my family matter. I'm not even lying about this. You can go off unharmed. Just let me focus on what I find more important.
  17. Zuraba

Zuraba New User

Steam:
    a
    added
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Toilet_Clogger48 accepted your friend add but you have thus far refused to reply to me there.
    I'm going to conclude this report in approx 8 hours from this point.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I've concluded based on evidence provided by the Op and after discussions with both parties that the Op/Victim did in fact stage/falsify the evidence to wrongly accuse and frame the user in question that this report was submitted against.
    It should be noted that this user accused was NOT found guilty of any wrong doing and is cleared of any issues this report as given them.
    The Op is banned/tagged for false report submission and prevented from submitting any future reports.

Report REJECTED!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.