1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198159100741 - (mw4isawsomerr / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by mw4isawsomerr, Jan 20, 2021.

1. mw4isawsomerr

mw4isawsomerr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99417506
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198159100741 (mw4isawsomerr)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Yes I impersonated charts because I was bored and thought it was a good idea but then when I got to actually scamming people I had multiple chances but never actually scammed anyone because I felt to guilty stealing a $600 knife unlike my friend who told me this a good idea and stole over $3000 in just a week. That's why before I even knew this report or anyone said anything I had already changed back to my original name. This is my no longer friend.
    View attachment 776908

I admit what I was doing was wrong here is proof the knives in my inventory are either bought/earned or traded.

View attachment 776909

I cannot provide proof of purchases because I am rep banned from float.db. the Gutknife I bought for $70 via float.db and the bowie knife I won gambling on Datdrop.
    Butterfly-
    View attachment 776911

I am sorry like I said I felt guilty I didn't actually go through with it even though I had plenty of chances for people falling for it But I would just feel too guilty if I went through with it.

One last thing I want to say is that the guy who I impersonated threatened me multiple times saying "You will have some people visit you" and "You know this guy he's a Chinese mobster" and "I have a photo I want to show and I can't show it here or on discord, because I would get in trouble for showing that kind of information here"not that I'm scared because its some chump that lives in Canada and I always keep a VPN on but a threat is a threat. I do not have any proof because as soon as he threatened me I blocked him and that chat disappeared before I could get proof.

Any questions feel free to add me and we can talk over steam or discord or just write down below.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not find the tagging admin made a process mistake or misunderstood any evidence as you selected for your appeal reason. Further, you openly admit to the offense as-is. I see no reason to reconsider the original admins decision nor is a few days reasonable to consider such an appeal anyways.

Appeal denied.