1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Banned for simple opinions?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Unseen, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:186288745
    • SteamRep does not endorse this person's views, and has not verified any of their claims. We are not affiliated with Valve or Steam Support.
    Anyone been banned for years for opinions? I was banned 4 times, last one was permanent, just for game opinions.
    I never stalked, doxed, scammed, hacked, spammed or did anything even remotely malicious to anyone.

I'm against hacks and manipulation of the system, I'm against blatant personal attacks, but they got me multiple times on simple game opinions and they lied about it, said I was advertising.

I can post screenshots and evidence if needed, I was banned one time for saying cod was better than csgo (they said I was advertising).
    I really dislike valve/steam, I can't stand this places moderation. They blocked me from support as well. I spend money on steam, even the waste of time badges and user levels. And they hunt me like an animal. and I wish nothing bad on anyone but they want me terminated. Well I got a 15 year plus ban so they pretty much did terminate me.

Simple opinions, I said mario was better than most new gimmick platformers like meatboy, banned... How is this fair? So opinions get you banned?

Why is steam a self promoter, who praises themselves with forum posts and trolls bashing you while defending a corrupt system and ignoring all the bad it does to specific users?
  2. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    Why don't they just pay for some internet banners or some tv commercials?
    Really cheap company that never pays for advertising they just let the games they sign on do it for them. People had to tell me console final fantasies were on steam I didn't know...

But on steam forums, all I see whenever someone critiques valve or has an opinion, are bans and lockdowns followed by a legion of trolls who insult the poster personally and are never made an example of. Basically a pack of wolves let loose on innocent gamers. Then the mod comes in, gives a final lecture, praises his actions, praises steam, and locksdown your thread, bans or warns you, and gives you a tough guy lecture.

I have literally seen this done hundreds of times and its no secret, its right there on their sickening forums.

Valve makes money off capcom, square, konami, bethesda, rockstar, and others. They haven't had a good game in, well I don't like that lame ass check point shooter half life or lame horde shooting like L4D so... Imo at least they've never made a good game. Yet they act like they are special, when really all they do is self promote, and lockdown anyone elses opinion.

Its a really sinister company.
  3. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    Another time I was given a warning before this current ban, right after a year long ban for saying that I thought censoring a monster chicks boobs in the final fantasy 8 remaster was a bit overboard, I was also banned from a game forum called slipstream 5000 for saying it was a lame racer and fzero was better on snes. I got a full perm ban on the turok1 forum for posting my opinion on turok3 which i did not like. Why is it ok for the admins and moderators to hold grudges and to ban us personally for opinions?

Now I got a big red banner popup for 15 plus years and a defunct account I can't even post screenshots on? Don't even post on steam, never use their forums. Wanna avoid bans and punishment by these sadists? Avoid the community, use steam for games, find a different game forum. Do not use steam to try and make friends or discuss games. All you will get is a headache for years and messed up people demanding explanations from you for conduct that really is nothing compared to what usually goes on here.. Really is a disgusting company imo.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I think you may be a little confused. SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve. We have no access, influence, or visibility into your ban history on Steam. We're just a 3rd-party site that independently tracks known scammers in Steam. I would suggest you take your concerns up with Steam Support or the Steam community forums, because nobody here can help you.
  5. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    Well that's a good service, and I know you can't help me, nobody can or will, especially support. I'm not a troll, or a scammer, I don't hack anyone.. I'm simply a user with opinions. There is absolutely nowhere to talk about this, nobody cares, they just let steam admins rule that place like a highschool.
  6. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    Just venting how I feel I have no vac bans all I do is post opinions sorry to bring this here, I'll never have these problems cause I've never been scammed on steam, just hunted like a dog for opinions. I don't know where to go to appeal any unfair bans except support and this site nobody on that forum tells you about, the admins are not helpful.

https://www.valvesoftware.com/en/contact

I will try emailing them directly but it probably goes in a spam folder, I've never met a more toxic and unhelpful administration in my life.
  7. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    I know you guys are trying to stop scammers and hackers and malicious activity and that's a good thing. But I think maybe people should staple a thread explaining that, steam forums are lava pits and even the most innocent opinion will get you decade long community bans.

I've never been vaced (banned forever still) I'm quite proud of being a legit gamer. I hardly even use cheats in games with cheat options as I prefer to play legit. But I got targeted for 4 years by this company, banned for close to 2, for simple game opinions.

DO NOT TAKE PART IN STEAM FORUMS.

They have several mods/admins banning anyone who crosses them for decades. Be very careful on steam, or simply never take part in their community, simply use steam for games or sells. Don't even post your mind on your own profile. They let extremist hate groups go but ban users for decades over simple opinions.

Do not post anything on steam forums, taking part in that community puts you in the sentries crosshairs, do not post any thoughts, suggestions or opinions on games. They can even ban you for reviews, I was banned and had my review removed because I wrote one for that trash snuff game doki doki literature club. I thought it was a trash exploitation game, snuffing teen girls, and that's exactly what it was. And I'm the toxic one who gets banned harshly for pointing out the evil in my review. Its a backwards client full of very mean spirited sadistic people.

Be very careful on steam, its not just the people this websites fighting who ruin accounts. The very moderators/admins are just as harmful.

I report scammers and malicious content all the time, they literally sent me dozens of thank you replies. They also banned me for 15 plus years for some game opinions. Never try to communicate with a mod or admin either, not even with respect, you will get caught in their crosshairs. I honestly believe they look for psychopaths for admins.
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I am sorry for your problems with Steam, but your problem is not with us. Our forums are not your personal soap box, and it's off-topic, so please take your venting somewhere else. I have merged your posts into a single thread and issued a warning. If you continue using our forum to preach, it will be treated as spam.
  9. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    Preach? How am I preaching man why are moderators all over the internet huge dick heads? No wonder people are banned everywhere online. See if I give a s✿✿✿ f✿✿✿ your a dime a dozen website.
    Nobody f✿✿✿✿✿✿ deserves ban lockdowns for words, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bullshit well I'm not coming back to this s✿✿✿ hole insulting f✿✿✿.
  10. Unseen

Unseen New User

Steam:
    Only person replying here, don't see other posters, whats a soapbox again? Or is this just a website for a mod/admin douche to talk s✿✿✿ again? Man this is f✿✿✿✿✿✿ everywhere online.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were warned - archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.