1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197975217935 - (Washushe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by thc* hash, Feb 12, 2021.

1. thc* hash

thc* hash Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7476103
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197975217935 (Washushe)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't currently use an alt account​

Appeal description:
    I was initially banned by SOP and Steam REP in 2011 because I had purchased and returned games (Rift) after already trading away the promotional items to an alternative account (genuine Rift Axe).

I was later denied an appeal, in 2012, for my subsequent use of multiple alternate accounts. I mainly used these accounts to farm tf2 items, and on occasion I used them to evade detection of my status as a scammer. Even though the trading was without conflict, the use of these alts was undoubtedly behavior that compromised my trust within the tf2 trading community.

I deeply regret scamming and using alts, it has robbed me of so much potential to have fun trading legitimately. It also contributed to a compromised economy and affected the community as a whole. It was reprehensible behavior and I am truly embarrassed of myself for having done that.

It has been 9 years since then, and I have not used any alternative accounts nor have I not been involved with any derelict activities within the tf2 trading communities. I have since grown a lot personally and have had time to reflect on my poor decisions. I'm reaching out to you in hopes to become a contributing member of the tf2 trading community again. Thank you for your time and consideration regarding this matter.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied for your SOP tag, you cannnot appeal your SR tag while you have an outside community tag (and it was denied) any further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.