1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198204200740 - (Mod / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ModMenu, Feb 15, 2021.

1. ModMenu

ModMenu Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121967506
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198204200740 (Mod)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello steam rep.

This is the second time that I am making this appeal to be unbanned from your guys website. Steamrep has been a constant eye soar for people trying to trade with me as well as using trading websites like cs.money or csgoexchange. The reason I was banned was from about 1500 days ago and since then I have been trading constantly whether it be buying and reselling skins. The ban that happend with me was a "steam money" or "steam card" reason. I have read the rules on steam rep and see that you guys do not even ban for steam card scams anymore. Im not saying I did scam him 1500 days ago (over 4 years ago). The player was paid and gave false proof of our steam chat saying I did not pay him at all. His chats were probably photoshopped as well as that player does not even play on steam anymore and has been offline for over 3 years. The kid ended up getting away with me banned because he thought that you guys would probably give him his items back. Im not sure what to do at this point in time... ive traded over 8000 trades and that 1 trade is just a blur to me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.