1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198096698594 - (AomineDaiki ツ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Standin.[F.I]Teed ッ, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Standin.[F.I]Teed ッ

Standin.[F.I]Teed ッ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68216433
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198096698594 (AomineDaiki ツ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Ninguna​

Appeal description:
    I would like them to remove the disreputable comment since because of that evidence I was scammed by x people and they took several of my items, and I would like them to remove it since that happened more than 7 years ago and recently for thinking that my account was to be banned, I was scammed hopefully help me​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not understand your appeal, you were reported for fake steam wallet fund scamming.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am archiving this appeal since you have failed to followup and I truly cannot even attempt to understand what your appeal actually is. Saying that, your next appeal will be your last if you fail to articulate or followup. If you do submit a new appeal, strongly suggest you get someone who has much stronger English skills to assist you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**