1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198070672099 - (V.Roy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by brenton is a scammer, Feb 25, 2021.

1. brenton is a scammer

brenton is a scammer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55203185
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198070672099 (V.Roy)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    It listed i have alt accounts but i do not have any alt accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hi Steam Rep Admins! I Wanted to take this opportunity to say i'm very sorry and this will never happen again... These incidents that got me marked and banned on Steam Rep took place almost 10 years ago i was only 8 years old when those took place. I Will admit i did attempt to scam a admin of Steam Rep But after that i stopped and never tried again. The other 3 times i got reported was not me one of my so called "friends" at the time had changed my password on my steam account and traded all of MY personal TF2 items to their Personal Steam accounts. 2 of the listed "alts" under the name of "ikr" and "Slimer" were my friends accounts the one that had changed my password and attempted the other 3 times to scam. That is my side of the story and i was just wondering if i could finally get this all cleared up after almost 10 years. Thank you-V.Roy,,​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Firmly denied,

1. Multiple premeditated offenses.
    2. SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    3. Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.