1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199065188656 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DeadlyCr9ck1337, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyCr9ck1337

DeadlyCr9ck1337 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60867081
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199065188656

Victim profile: 76561198081999890

What happened? Description:
    This user has hacked my account. this is how it happened. In personal correspondence on VKontakte, I applied to join the cs go team. after a while the team manager replied that they would take me to a proven game. after that I was called to the discord where they threw off the link to the gaming platform and told me to register for a trial practice. during registration I could not connect cs go. I was told that I need to throw all my things to my friend on hold and then try again. when I dropped the trade to my friend. the scammer canceled the trade and sent everything to his account. then he blocked me. please help block his account so he doesn't get my things.​

Provide Evidence:

he is not there since everything was in discord

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!
    This was clearly noted to you BEFORE You sent to submit the report - please do not ignore our policies/notifications that are there to read before submission.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.