1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561199104422387 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Big Black Clock, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:166975027
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199104422387

Victim profile: 76561198294215783

What happened? Description:
    Hello he added me randomly and wanted to buy my knife. So he seemed legit for me and i agreed to make a deal with him. We agreed for 450 euro in bitcoin. He send me his proofs and twitch link so i trusted him. So i sent the knife first and he never paid to me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I posted some screenshots from the chat and trade history. View attachment 780920 View attachment 780921 View attachment 780921 View attachment 780922

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    Hello i will send you the screenshot here.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok need the BTC address pasted here in a reply
    also a full screenshot trade inventory history - open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the steam URL at the bottom of the screen.
    Do not crop/edit in anyway.
  5. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    Do you need the BTC address from the chat?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need the one you gave the user to send the payment
  7. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    15j7KKZXaEWR4qLZDWVsfsQtee3W2vHeZb

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok and how come you waited 2-3days to submit a report?

Attached Files:

• btc.jpg
      btc.jpg
      File size:
      177.7 KB
      Views:
  9. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    I thought that maybe because of the weekend it took longer to transfer the money
  10. MartinCS

MartinCS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:572078329
    Hello wtf I just saw I am getting reported here. Clearly fake evidence with cropped screenshots. Almost our whole conversation went through Discord and we also never agreed on doing a BTC transaction. This guy wants to ruin my Reputation for some reason. I've genuinely just purchased a M9 Doppler from him and made a directly Bank transfer since we are both from Europe. Can provide full evidence and everything what is needed. Also of course the screenshots were taken from the Chrome Browser Steam Community chat application and not from the real Steam client since there wouldn't be any possibility to fake the actual chat logs..

I'm pretty sure it's easy now realizing that it's clearly a fully false report with fake evidence + cropped screenshots.

I didn't even block him on Steam. He's the one who blocked me after he had the money so I couldn't have confronted him with the fake report he just made here.

Surely I am willing to make a Discord call with the apparent "victim" and any SR admin where I make a screenshare with my Steam, Trade history, Wallet, most recent transactions and also prove that I've done the agreed transaction and he got the money.

Also the fact that he submitted the report 4 days after the trade happened proves that it's 100% a fake report and a "scam" never actually happened.

The defense "I thought that maybe because of the weekend it took longer to transfer the money" doesn't make any sense and shows that he obviously lies because why would he submit a report when the transaction happened and he got the cash? Also Crypto transactions in general or in this case BTC has no influence what day of the week it is so that proves that he even lied about the BTC thing as well.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2021
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok first off @MartinCS You are welcome to provide evidence to support your claim - just words and "I didn't do it" won't help here.
    If you are claiming fake evidence then prove it.
    We won't discuss anything over Discord and I will not advise the OP to talk to anyone outside of Steam chat at this point even if it was or wasn't before.
    All conversation related to the report will remain here unless I ask otherwise. As I said you are welcome to submit evidence to support your claims of false evidence since you've clearly argued that.
  12. MartinCS

Steam:
    Sure thing. Attached evidence of the chat from Discord and also a screenshot as the proof that he blocked me on Steam.

If I really scammed anyone here, he wouldn't have blocked me since he is claiming to be the "victim".

Attached Files:

13. MartinCS

Steam:
    One thing is accusing me of a scammer, the other thing is having the audacity to fake the whole Steam chat logs instead of using the real Steam client and then coming up with that the Discord chat is fake? I clearly made the screenshots from the Discord client as well as the screenshot from the Steam client where it shows that you blocked me. I think it already got obvious enough that you're the one who is lying, not me. The fact that you can't even argue against what I said and provided proves that a scam never happened here. The apparent "bank transaction history" you attached is just money you spend and not that you received so this doesn't mean anything at all.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  15. MartinCS

Steam:
    The fact that he blocked me on Steam and the chat is screenshotted on the Steam browser web page and not on the Steam client couldn't prove it more than that. We never led our conversation through Steam, neither we agreed anything on Steam. It's all clear and logical. Obvious fake report. Nothing more to say about it. Do me and yourself the favor and decline this report instead of wasting more and more time. Thank you!
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Blocking you or you blocking them means nothing here.
    You've claimed things were edited/fake - then show proof of that. I see nothing that suggests any conversation was to go thru Discord or any other platform for that matter.
    You said clearly fake screenshots - prove what you claim is all I'm asking.
    Also they said they didn't block you, you didn't block them so re-add each other - also make sure friends list is public so I can see that. You don't need to discuss anything just readd and wait so I can view it.
  17. MartinCS

Steam:
    For sure we can add each other back to show up the whole conversation again. Since it appears an error when I want to add him he should try to add me so we can view the Steam chat. I already set my friends list public so you can see that.
  18. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    he still didnt unblock me

Attached Files:

19. MartinCS

Steam:
    Well of course he blocked me again now because he will try everything to prevent viewing the "real" Steam chat with me since everyone already knows he faked it.

Attached Files:

20. MartinCS

Steam:
    Difference of our screenshots is that mine is from the real Steam client so no way to fake that in any way and his one is from Steam Community Chrome Browser which he obviously faked.
    xanisu. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.