1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561199104422387 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Big Black Clock, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I removed a bunch more posts- This isn't a place to argue back and forth or fling insults/ bad language.
    That won't be tolerated - do not reply unless I or another staff member asks you something. Do not go back and forth on arguing please.
  2. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your friends list isn't public that I can tell.
    Do you have anything that backs up your fake evidence claim?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  3. MartinCS

MartinCS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:572078329
    Well we cannot add each other back anyways since he keeps me blocked. I had set it public for like 10 minutes and at least 3 or 4 friends of him started spamming people from my friends list and even my screenshots.
    Everything is stated down what needs to be. There are so many aspects that speak for me. The fact that he says we agreed on doing BTC but then showing his Bank transaction history, he submits the report 4 days after the trade has happened, he denies that we even talked through Discord, all the screenshots from him are made from Google Chrome Web Browser and not the Steam client, he refuses on adding each other back on Steam to view the actual conversation we had on Steam according to the screenshots he provided. Obviously fake. I'm not even writing like in the screenshots. Horrible grammar and sentence construction. There's nothing else what has to be said from my side.
    xanisu. likes this.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Again - you are stating things are fake/altered or however being wrong but you've presented no proof of such.
    If some thing is fake you know why/how then show it. That is what I'm asking here because that is what you claimed first and foremost.
    I'll give you another 24hours to do that.
  5. MartinCS

Steam:
    How could I prove it if he keeps me blocked on Steam so I cannot view the chat? No need to give 24 hours btw. Make your decision. It's clear and if you're really that easy to deceive by such fake screenshots then there's nothing else to do from my side.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:166975027
    i am at work right now i will get back in 5 hours
  8. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    i added you but how does it help?
  9. Big Black Clock

Big Black Clock New User

Steam:
    also why cant he send the screenshot of the transaction that he payed me where is his proof? i clearly provided i never received anything from him on btc or my bank account i sent multiple screenshots to proof that because he said he paid me on my bank. i provided everything my chat, my trade history and even the bank info
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    locking till I can get back to this - I clearly asked everyone not to argue
  11. MartinCS

Steam:
    Hello! Just saw you unlocked the discussion on here. So how are we gonna proceed? What's next?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Unlocked in the event you wished to add any additional evidence to support your side - but not turn into an arguing back and forth situation again.
    You are welcome to provide additional evidence(ie: Screenshots) to support any thing you wish to note but replies with just wording isn't needed at this time.
  13. MartinCS

Steam:
    There's nothing else what can be provided from my side. Just accept the report if you really think that a scam happened over here. Everybody knows that I'm not a scammer so I don't even care that much about it. I'm too tired of this.

If I wanted to provide the payment I would have to go to my bank and print out or scan the receipt but corona related there's now way doing that right now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2021
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok again - please do not reply unless you are adding additional evidence to back up your claim/side of the situation.
    Words, opinions are not needed or asked for at this time for anything additional on thoughts.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Temp locking again due to not following instructions.

Once lifted will give ample time to again provide counter evidence as noted and one additional follow up of anything that the accused/Op wishes to provide prior to final review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    @Big Black Clock You need to contact me on Steam - you've yet to do that. Added yes - contacted no
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  16. MartinCS

Steam:
    I see you unlocked again so already saying upfront: There's nothing more what can be provided from my side so make your final decision.
  17. MartinCS

Steam:
    ??? HELLO ???
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please refrain from posting - nothing more is needed at this time unless you are adding screenshots or another item of question is asked.
    Thanks!
  19. MartinCS

Steam:
    ??? HELLO ??? PLEASE MAKE A DECISION !!!
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Locking till can be reviewed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.