1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

The Activeness of Harpoon Gaming.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by chiken 6, Apr 3, 2021.

1. chiken 6

chiken 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138938158
    I was banned around 4 years ago from Harpoon Gaming and given a mark due to impersonation, checking their forums in current times shows that they're almost inactive, staff member's haven't been online in months making it almost impossible to appeal your mark from them in the current year, attempting to contact staff directly has lead to nothing and there's not been a successful appeal by anyone since last year, it doesn't seem fair to have a mark you can't challenge because the community is defunct and non existent in the current year.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I believe @Tio José das Vacas is head of Fraud Reports & Appeals at HG. If you haven't already messaged Tio regarding your appeal, I suggest messaging them once about the timeline of appeals over at HG or whether you are missing anything that they require for the appeal to proceed. If you have already reached out and are waiting for a reply, please wait patiently. Bumping your appeal will do nothing to speed up the process.