1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197960362631 - (Shaun K. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Shaun K., Dec 5, 2016.

1. Shaun K.

Shaun K. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48451
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197960362631 (Shaun K.)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, Logged onto steam to notice some people notifying me that I was banned on SteamRep. Had a look what for and it turned out it was for an account that was faking evidence that you guys thought was my alternate? This user has added me (Which I accepted) on steam before but I had removed him due to the reason that he had no business to do with me and I would prefer to keep my friends list to traders and friends. I would like a rethink on this situation considering this is in no way my alternate account. - Shaun​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, Its clear you are not being truthful about your relationship with the account, including multiple connections you have with it, your version of the relationship status is so off base, the only conclusion is you are lying/lying by omission.
    Further, you have failed to disclose additional account(s) that are directly tied/linked to you.

Denied.