1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198872381993 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by eusunthorea, Apr 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eusunthorea

eusunthorea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:599228595
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198872381993

Victim profile: 76561198849549499

What happened? Description:
    I haved this guy in my friend list and he want to take my agents for money but i wanted like revolut or bank transger but he didnt. I trusted him and he gived me the steam wallet code first but i could not reedem it and i traded the items in value of 30 euro!! He told me he will refund to the retail site from where he bought it and ihe will pay me and after i wake up the other day he blocked me on steam. So he looked like a trust person but he is not like this. He maybe make a lot of account to scam. The account looks legit. At the moment all the agents that i traded him are in a storage unit somewhere in his inventory​

Provide Evidence:

d

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but your evidence is unacceptable for starters so declining on that alone - we don't accept such cropped screenshots must be FULL screen.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence - this was clearly noted to you prior to clicking the submit a report button.
    Also we do not review code reports - report would be INVALID either way and this also was noted to you before clicking submit report button.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.