1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199137489928 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ᵀᵉᵘʳᵃˢᵗᵃʲᵃ, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199137489928

Victim profile: 76561198355600070

What happened? Description:
    I met him on a big trading discord server where he offered me some money for my skins, at first i thought that it was an obvious scam attempt, but after we had been talking for a little bit he told me that he was trusted by one of the trade server owners. I sent a DM to the owner asking about the guy and he told me that the guy was legit and a reputable trader. I should've gone with a middleman but since he was "trusted" i decided to just go first and he would send me the money after he recieved the skins. After i sent him the skins he told me he sent the money, but very unusually didnt actually block me on discord. I went to check on his steam account and turns out he had blocked me on steam, i went to ask about that and he told me that he just unfriended me and the money that he sent was processing and it might take a while to come trough. I waited for a couple hours knowing that i had just been scammed and when i went to check on him just now, he had blocked me on discord and had been banned from the trading discord server for scamming. Well, i learned that i should always have a middleman when trading and even if someone tells says that a trader is trustable, he still might not actually be. It was a stupid mistake and i regret it, luckily the amount i got scammed for was only about 20$
    Unfortunately all our chats are in discord, so i don't have and steam chat proof.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. nvm this will get rejected since no steam chat proof
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined -but yes without proper evidence we do not review reports here.
    Please be sure to note what we do and do not require before submitting a new one.
    Thanks!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.