1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198200640593 - (robert gamba / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RobertGamba, May 9, 2021.

1. RobertGamba

RobertGamba Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120187432
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198200640593 (robert gamba)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not use any other accounts , this was one of my few steam accounts , i think this is the 3rd time it got hacked​

Appeal description:
    Hey , so , just noticed about this platform and got told i apparently was banned here.
    I have never scammed anybody , never tried to steal money or accounts , I was always the victim of phishers and trade scams.
    Back in 2016 , I believe , when this happened , i was like 14 years old and I got added by someone ( I just discovered gambling sites at that time and i was buying items with paysafecards to play cs with)
    later on , i started depositing my cs skins on sites such as csgoatse , csgoroll , and scammers started noticing me.That's when stuff happened . I remember I got added by someone and he made me log in into his site ( telling me he would offer me free money to use his site)
    Of course , being 14 and thinking i could get some free money ,i did it and got screwed over.
    thats the time when i kinda decided to quit steam , was really sad because the scammer took my skins and my account.
    I made a steam support ticket and i got an asnwer like 1 month after , got the account back but the skins were gone.
    Never knew i had a ban on steamrep ( didnt really knew about the site till now)
    So yes , if you could help me out here would mean so much , thanks in advance​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking, you need to provide a support ticket indicating as much. You have two weeks to followup.
  3. RobertGamba

RobertGamba Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120187432
    These are all the emails I could fiind related to steam on e-mail , my email adress got hijacked at that time as well , alongside with my Minecraft accounts , definitely could have been deleted , but as you can see down there in the screenshots , I have been scammed multiple times .
    Also , I would like to add the fact that the incident has happened around 3 years ago , I have been moving emails out left and right , so yeah
    I have never been a scammer , and never will be , I hope you guys will figure that out and we ll have this whole situation figured out , bcs this is really sad tbh.
    thank u so much

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have about a week remaining.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup and lack of proof of a claim of hijacking.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**