1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198074262630 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by <:RocketMan:>, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <:RocketMan:>

<:RocketMan:> New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88425578
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074262630

Victim profile: 76561198137116885

What happened? Description:
    He told me that his robo unusual hat was 11 buds which was not then I traded him and said ok and he was like ok :) and he took my unusual and the next day I said I wanted my unusual back but he said no that means by the time he noticed that he scamed me he was so happy and blocked me and ran away hope he will get baned I have some pictures showing that I accepted ty Plz ban​

Provide Evidence:
    This guy deleted me and blocked me at the end he said that he will not do trade backs when traded which means that the unusual was not prices at 11 buds cause it was not priced and hope he will get baned I'm pretty sure he did this to many people and hope he will be baned ty​

Attached Files:

2. <:RocketMan:>

<:RocketMan:> New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88425578
    Here's some info of him selling it for higher and people said the unusual as lowbal which means he scamed me

Attached Files:

3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.