1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Previous appeal question

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Stringy6675-Alone, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Stringy6675-Alone

Stringy6675-Alone Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56710949
    So about 7 years ago i scammed someone for a copy of a game (7 days to die) which i am deeply sorry for. At the time i tried to do the childish thing and post an appeal stating im innocent and it get denied obviously. 7 years on i wanted to clear my name but i cant because ive already been denied before. Is there nothing i can do from here to clear myself of the steamrep ban? Im not the child i was 7 years ago and im willing to repay the person who was scammed and apologise in full, but i dont know how to convey this because everytime i post a appeal it will get auto denied.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Stringy6675-Alone

Stringy6675-Alone Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56710949
    Sorry about that, i guess my main question is do you have a long time reform policy of any kind? That takes into account that i may have changed as a person in the past 10 years
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, you are not permitted to bring your own situation into general discussion. This will be your last warning before the thread is archived.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**