1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Id like to delete my steam rep account entirely.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Ɔhief, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Ɔhief

Ɔhief Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66595625
    (Sorry if this is wrong category first off)

Could anyone help me delete my steam rep account entirely? I want no association with the site at all. Pretty simple. Thanks for reading thanks for your time.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we don't delete content here, names or postings.
    If you have specific PII you are having issues with we may be able to resolve that.
    Should you have any additional requests related to this, use the contact us link at the bottom right of this page.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  3. Ɔhief

Steam:
    I'm not the type of guy to click random links so sorry I wont be doing that, but I do feel entitled to the right do delete my account I never made. I didn't sign up on this sight, I'm simply on it. I wasn't asking if, I could, I was asking how since this is a third party site. From my understanding you are forcing me to remain on the site, you using my information without permission and you're not giving me to option to delete my account correct? If that's the case I will go about this other ways and will not pursue any action on this site further.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry we can not help you then
    https://forums.steamrep.com/misc/contact
    That link if you need it again for the Contact Us

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Ɔhief

Steam:
    Contact who? The person I'm talking too? How does that make sense, seems fish IMO , after what I've read online about this site and it's moderators Ill pass. This just seems like overly aggressive vigilantism at its finest. Have a good one :)
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Since question was answered will archive.
    You also have a nice day :)