1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal Review for 76561197960287930 (bjorkz)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bjorkz, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Bjorkz

Bjorkz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86942818
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Partner community is abusing their tag privileges, and won't let me appeal
    Past Appeal: not applicable

Steam profile: 76561197960287930 (bjorkz)

Make your case:
    Hello!
    This account got a suspension 2400 days ago, and I would like to make an appeal. But GOV Isn't letting me, I made an account on their website and I need to activate it via email. It says that they have sent a verification code, but I have never recieved it. I even added one of the guys who runs the site on steam, he said he would get back to it and when I asked again I got no response and later I was removed from his friends list. Hopefully you guys could help with this.

Regarding the "not applicable", I can't even make an appeal in the first place. I have as I said gotten in contact with one of the guys who run the site, but I don't have that conversation since it was on steam and happened a very long time ago. I have also talked with SteamReps twitter a lot, and I got adviced I make an Appeal review. Thank you!

Regards,
    Bjorkz​

Attached Files:

• gov.png
      gov.png
      File size:
      448.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Mod edit: see internal thread for notes.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2021
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have to show they did not/would not process an appeal from you, did you try and make a new account on their site? Did you try their steam group or their social media? If you said you added someone from their site, you would need to prove it and provide the chat.
    We cannot/will not give you an appeal review if it looks like you are simply trying to sidestep appealing the tag with them.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Are you abandoning your appeal review? You have not answered/followed-up. Giving an additional week to followup or the appeal review will be closed and you will have exhausted all your options.
  5. Bjorkz

Steam:
    I tried adding one of the admins on steam again, and I let some time pass for a chance for them to accept my friend request but they did not. I mentioned in his profile comment section that it was GoV related. I don't really get your answer though, I physically can't show u that I have tried making an appeal because I can't get in on their website in the first place?! The only proof I have is that I can't get an email confirmation mesasge. And yes, I have tried making a new acount and yes I am in their group. And how am I supposed to bring a 1-2 years old steam conversation with a guy that unfriended me? Literally impossible aswell. All I am asking is for you to contact them and ask if the email confimation thing is working or not. Or trying it out yourself, it's not like I am sitting here lying to you for no reason? Also, it is the communitys responsibility to let me appeal atleast once, so you can't do a quick chep-up on their site to see that it is working or not? I'm sending screenshots of me trying to add one of the admins. I don't know what else there is to prove to be honest.
    https://gyazo.com/fac80543a0c5238fae93a396532a89ae
    https://gyazo.com/9fdf7852e11842763637cf9cb6328a8c
    https://gyazo.com/69fd9fdb3c1a125610b6d6461b51852b
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Don't randomly add SteamRep admins to talk about it, keep it in this thread. Unless you're specifically asked to from here. See point #27. SteamRep admins handling your case are not supposed to speak with you outside this thread, except under a limited set of circumstances. If you ignore your case here, you won't get another chance to bring it up, even if it's because you were waiting for someone to talk to you one-on-one in a private chat instead.

Please upload screenshots directly to our forums. Don't link to 3rd-party sites like Gyazo or Imgur. There is an "Upload a File" button, and you can alternatively drag and drop images into your reply. We need images to be hosted on our own website to review them. A partner community's failure to provide due process is a bit of an edge case which doesn't come up often, so there isn't a single set-in-stone guideline for the specific type of evidence we need. Just provide whatever evidence you can come up with. If you had a conversation with one of their admins, screenshots of that would help as well.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. Bjorkz

Steam:
    What do you mean ignore this thread??? I'm literally so confused on what you want me to do. "You Are The One" asked for proof that I chatted with a staffmember, and if that was the only way to make you guys do something about all of this I wanted to try again, and now you say I need to do it under a limited set of circumstances. This is a limited set of cirumstances no?!?!? I literally can't even get in to their website that's the whole point of this, they in other words doesn't let me appeal which they are obligated to do? Otherwise how do you want me to prove that I have tried everything I could to make an appeal? You have not given me any instructions what so ever, just tell me what you want me to do? And I did not add him just to discuss the tag through steam? I was gonna ask him about the verification thing and why it doesn't work and if he can do something about it? In short, verification thing on their website does not work can you look in to it or do you want me to send some other sort of proof that I can ACTUALLY send, not a steam conversation that took place 2 years ago.... And the screenshots was only me proving that I tried to add him, but I guess thats no use now since you dont want me to add him after all...
  8. Bjorkz

Steam:
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    When I said that, I quoted the specific line I was responding to.
    It looked to me, from the way you worded your reply, like you were trying to add an admin to talk about your case instead of using the proper channel. On top of that, prior to your comment, another admin asked you a few questions, and didn't get a response. Hence, I gave you a friendly reminder to keep it here. If I misread or misunderstood, then I'm sorry.

If you have nothing else to contribute, then wait for a response in the thread, answering any questions asked by admins to the best of your ability (if you can't answer or don't know, say so). Admins will ask you if anything specific is needed, or why you didn't include it if they felt you were hiding it.

I have not made a call one way or another yet, I simply invited you to provide anything else you have, if you have anything. Either way, it may take some time before a determination can be made one way or another for this type of request, I'm sorry to say.
  10. Bjorkz

Steam:
    He literally gave me 2 questions which I answered? "did you try and make a new account on their site? Did you try their steam group or their social media?" and I responded "And yes, I have tried making a new acount and yes I am in their group", so what do you mean not responded? The GoV Admin still hasn't added me, and he's been online almost everyday. I can't really prove anything else, you just have to believe me, and It's not like its the hardest thing to check? I don't get why I gotta share to you my lifestory in order for you to check if the website works properly? Instead of wasting all this time chatting to me, because we've come to no conclusion what so ever, just check if what I'm saying is true?? We could've been so much further in this thread if you guys just checked it, we've literally come no where. I told you earlier, what's the point of me lying? And If I was, then 5 minutes of your time isn't that much is it? I'm not saying I am lying, because its true you can't make an account on there. I don't want to seem rude, but I have literally wasted 3-2 YEARS of trying different methods to somehow figure out a solution with no success.. Please just check, or tell me what to do so that we can be done with this soon.
  11. Bjorkz

Steam:
    Yeah, great. I'm actually starting to get pissed off, when I don't respond in 2 days you ask me if i'm abandoning my appeal. Then you wont even answer me for weeks, great support! I started this thread August 5th. ITS ALMOST BEEN A MONTH. And we have come no where.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    We have already reached out to the community and are waiting for a response, until then, no decision will be made either-way. We did give them a deadline to reply to us by. I don't know what else you want from us when its not a tag that was issued by us, you are upset (pissed off) with the wrong people.
  13. Bjorkz

Steam:
    Okay, well can u atleast tell me then that you've reached out to them so that I know? I've sat here for a really long time without any info/updates what so ever, but okay that's exactly what I wanted u to do from the beginning. So thank you.
  14. Bjorkz

Steam:
    May I also ask when the deadline was for them to respond? And what happens if they don't respond?
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    They will reply here in the next day or so, we will monitor progress and make sure your concerns are addressed.
  16. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
    Hey there, @Bjorkz
    First of all, sorry for the delay.

I've escalated your problem internally to our website developer in order to have him check the email confirmation stage.
    Since he's very busy at the moment, I don't have an ETA yet for implementing the fix, however I'll keep you updated here :)

Thank you for your patience.
  17. Bjorkz

Steam:
    Oh, this is perfect. It was you I was talking to 1+ year ago. U said you would look into it, then I reminded you once and you said you/the developer was busy, I asked again since I didn't get an answer and then you removed me after some time. I tried adding you back, and other people that were mods on that site with no success. Hopefully it will get fixed this time though, and I've put so much time and effort just for me to get one chance to appeal. Thank you for finally trying to fix it!!
  18. Bjorkz

Steam:
    Any updates?..
  19. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
    Hello,

The dev has scheduled the fix in his backlog.
    Unfortunately this may take longer than expected since it's a non-profit community website and he is currently busy with other paid work.

Thanks for your understanding.
  20. You Are The One

Steam: