1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197998406618 - (Scope / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Scope 3, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Scope 3

Scope 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19070445
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197998406618 (Scope)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    To whom it may concern

I have been a trader for over two years and use it as a source of income as I live in South Africa.

To my understanding, the reason for the submitted report was due to an argument that took place on the Alias trade server last week. I will explain in short:
    I was on the server and got into a verbal altercation with a group of younger players. During this altercation one of the players said that "You are cancer and we will get your account banned".

Not thinking much of the situation I left the server and a couple of days later I received a scam report on Steam Rep.

I am under the impression that it is the same group of people that have falsified screenshots and create the evidence in order to affect my reputation and lively-hood. The specific user also added multiple people on my friends list and requested they submit steam rep reports against me.

I had an extensive cash reputation thread that was removed due to the falsified report. (I do have screenshots of all of the comments).

As this is a form of income, I only do monetary transactions with South African citizens. This has been clearly stated on my profile for the last two years. The only payment methods that I accept are EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) & eWallets. (I do not even own a Paypal account due to safety reasons.)

Every person I have ever sold to is only South African and over the period of time I have kept extensive records of each sale.

I urge the person reading this report to please consider the severity of the situation. I would never risk my account, reputation and large amount of funds within the account in order to scam another user of two skins.

Attached I have submitted an --Excel Sheet-- (Screenshots) (This will be submitted as a reply due to upload limits) of my list of sales dating back to when I first started. Please note that I can also link each user in that sales list to confirm that it was a legitimate transactions. I have also attached screenshots from my Cash Reputation thread that was removed.

In closing, this falsified report was created by a user who clearly has an agenda to ruin my reputation and income. Please can you consider removing this ban against my name.

Kind Regards
    Scope.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      393.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      76.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      67.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      67.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      81.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      84.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      72.6 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      27 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      79.9 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      83.8 KB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      82.5 KB
      Views:
    • 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      81.6 KB
      Views:
    • 14.png
      14.png
      File size:
      76.1 KB
      Views:
    • 15.png
      15.png
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Scope 3

Steam:
    Please see attached.

Attached Files:

3. Scope 3

Steam:
    Please could an admin look into the report, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Alright thank you, wasn't sure what the situation was.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't bump appeal - it will get looked at when its turn comes.
    In the mean time read this whole page
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Pay close attention to #15 & #16
  5. Scope 3

Steam:
    Good morning Horse. This message is not intended as a bump, I was just curious if there is any estimate on time before the appeal is looked at. I understand there are thousands of other reports the staff also need to look at.

Kind Regards
  6. Scope 3

Steam:
    Hello SR admins,

I did not realise that this appeal was still active from 2017. I had just resubmitted one a few minutes ago.

Please could this appeal be considered? Thank you.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Locked for excessive bumping. Since this is the second time thread was locked, will not be unlocked until addressed.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a detailed review, your story does not match with our own information. I am declining to provide additional details (to prevent tipping off scammers like yourself how we know you are lying) but our information is open to inspection to any green tagged admin on a case by case basis.

Denied for lying.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**