1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198031258757 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Wayne Train, Sep 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3245429
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198031258757

Victim profile: 76561197966756586

What happened? Description:
    "Lying to an appeal admin will end up in the appeal being Instantly denied"

d0 made a sufficient lie to fit the condition of at the very least, consideration of a re apply tag, and In my opinion, definitely made a lie that satisfies the condition.

I've reached out to a few users, and the recommendation that was that I make a report.​

Provide Evidence:
    Additional transgressions may result in your tag being reapplied if we find you lied or if you get yourself in similar situations again. No further tag downgrade is warranted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...medbysr-banned-by-sr.99658/page-3#post-512102

View attachment 790113

View attachment 790115

View attachment 790116

He used / created information that was uploaded by an "anonymous" user via Reddit.

I am going to use Eastern Daylight Time when discussing time / stamps.

The Reddit post was made May 23rd, 2015 @ 4:32.53 PM

d0's first comment on his Appeal thread, linking the false info May 23rd 2015 @ 4:35 PM

View attachment 790114

The FAKE (obviously so) screenshot, that was used as a attempt to get me banned and get his appeal approved. That conversation happened on

May 23rd, 2015 @ 4:20 PM

In the span of 12.53 Minutes, this anonymous user claims to of ended a conversation with me, as well as right up that whole reddit post, and within 2 minutes and 7 seconds d0 linked to it via Steam Rep. That alone is suspect enough, not to mention that the Steam language settings are the same settings d0 has.

I believe d0 had a hand in it, in the creation of this fake evidence.

Lets define lying:
    • Factual lying.
    • Intentionally omitting information (leaving out details that we would be interested in, or even directly asked for)
    • Implying something else then the truth.
    • Faking any form of evidence.
    • Guessing about it. If you don't remember, SAY SO, better that then some that doesn't match what we found.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/

That appeal guide written by Silent Reaper was the 1st comment posted on d0's appeal page.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...°-scammedbysr-banned-by-sr.99658/#post-275340

View attachment 790116

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...medbysr-banned-by-sr.99658/page-2#post-291210

In this post, he used the false info / link to the reddit post again. This time, both to reiterate the original post, as well as to use the evidence that Geel was out to get him, by ignoring him.

View attachment 790124

If the comments on the actual reddit thread won't do, there was proof that it was false information the first time he posted it, and he still attempted to use it again, to incriminate me and save himself.

The timing of the whole situation as well as the same steam settings used, where pointed out by me before, now that may not very well tie him 100% directly to being the anonymous reddit poster but I believe its within reasonable doubt that it was him, if not him, he had a hand in the creation of it.

And at the very least if it was not him, he KNEW the second he saw that Reddit post it was a lie, used it anyways.

After it was proved it was a lie by börk börk, he used it again.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...medbysr-banned-by-sr.99658/page-2#post-279382

In his appeal, Lava even reiterated the 1st post on the thread, and strongly recommended he pay special attention to the following, 1st of the following being Be Honest. 2 Months before he used it the 2nd time.

At the very least this falls under
    • Implying something else then the truth. /
      • Factual lying.

More accurately falls under
    • Factual lying.
    • Faking any form of evidence.

I declined re-payment from d0, as was my right, I don't trade with scammers, and had he not pulled this stunt back in 2015, I've of accepted re-payment, or so I believe (it was a while ago)

This obvious faking of evidence to get me banned and save himself, was clear to me back then, and forever will place him as untrustworthily in my books.

The only thing to dispute here, is if this satisfies the lie condition to re-apply the tag, without a doubt I think it does.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    This should fix it.

I left the Doctored Steam Chat alone, as I didn't take that picture, it just is used to help illustrate / reference the Reddit post .

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok then who is it in the steam chat that was talking that is blurred out? ID64 is needed.
    Not saying I'm accepting it since its really edited but if you are trying to illustrate something as you say then I'm going to need to know who is talking to who.
  5. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    The time stamps changed? How is this possible? Is there a setting one can change on SR that would effect that? I took the 1st Screen shot the other day and this one today, and it shows 2 different times? Not that it changes much of the underline argument, having an hour to figure out if its fake or not doesn't help his case, but I am curious as to why It displays 2 different times? (Are times estimations or?)

The Steam chat is fake, made by I believe to be d0, its evidence he attempted to use to aid himself in his appeal. I have no idea who the user is, its not relevant to the reason as to why its there.

It is merely there like I said to reference, I'm proving that fake evidence was used in an appeal, I need to use the evidence that was faked in the report.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not sure what your going on about - the time doesn't change from the post it just changes if you were logged in or not therefore we could really say that the entire story you developed above to submit this report isn't correct since the user likely had plenty of time to do whatever it is they did with the appeal. With that I'm not sure you can even continue to use time/date stamps here for anything to back up claims that something was done over 6 years ago to hold water.
    One shows where I'm viewing it logged in - the other shows it which I'm not so it defaults to the time zone location/setting for the server most likely...and I'm not entirely sure of that but doesn't matter the times are different regardless.

time.jpg
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    As for relevant..you were the one that posted it so I'm going to want to use it. If you can't produce information regarding it then its rather useless.
    The other images of times stamps we just debunked... so what else do ya got?
  8. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    Huh well that clears that up, appreciate that. I was very confused about that.

Time stamps ultimately play little importance to the overall report. However if you want me to re-make it and remove the points (or if you think that would be a good idea) that reference time stamps, I'm happy to do so.

As for the Steam chat, its fake information, its not real, the Steam ID64 doesn't exists because the conversation never took place, because its fake information that was made by d0, used in his appeal through the reddit post. I can also remove that Steam chat upload, and the report still holds weight, I can just link to the Reddit thread, and use that as a whole, rather then only the part that was doctored.

The information regarding the Steam Chat is : https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/370uhs/proof_wayne_is_a_scammer_link_and_screenshots/

Its information that was posted here.

If thats not good enough, I'll do the above.

Time stamps was merely to keep track of the convince of timing, I couldn't put that on him 100% anyways, the underline report is due to him lying in an appeal, something that the appeal admin said would result in re-apply of his SR Scammer Tag.
  9. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    convenience*
  10. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    Few things:
    Do you have anything to provide that proves this? It all sounds like anecdotal evidence, and we can't just take your word for it that he lied or that the conversation was fake.
  11. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    Sorry If I was unclear.

One of the conditions that fall under Lie.

By posting this twice on his appeal, with the first attempt to contact Admins / Mods to discuss the case further in the same message, he knew this information was fake, and even if they didn't know it was fake the first time he used it. It was proved fake by the user Bork Bork right under his 1st comment regarding the Reddit Thread / Fake Screenshot

He then used it again, counting to imply / attempt to convince people (Mods / Admins his words) that this information was factual.

I pointed out the connection between the Fake Steam Chats Sweden language on the bottom, as well as time stamps (irrelevant now) as a way to prove (within a reasonable doubt not concretely) that he also broke

Faking any form of evidence.
    Factual lying

The addition of my "anecdotal" evidence It was merely to strengthen the overall case.

He already broke the rule, by using fake information in his Appeal, information that a High tier trader would know without a doubt is fake, and even if he claims he didn't, he used it twice, long after it was clear it was fake.
  12. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    What I'm getting at is, you are claiming that the conversation was fake ("using fake information"), however simply saying you believe it is and that its "obviously fake" is anecdotal. We can't just take your word.
  13. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    I proved it was fake on the Reddit thread.

https://i.imgur.com/nGMN3yM.png

That image was merely showing that I had not gone off line (like the doctored screen shot displays)

Plus Bork Bork displayed that I had no friends list change at that time, as well as another user posted a picture of that on the Reddit Thread claiming the same thing. I had not got removed the user as the user claimed I did. Proving that he was not speaking to the real Wayne.

*This proof was known before the 1st use of it, and definitely before the 2nd.

https://i.imgur.com/VIruQb6.png

Only reason why I post 2 proofs is due to the above Screen shot rule, but I wager you have access to my friend activity from then, so if that both screenshots are invalid, you could simply just check to verify I had not removed anyone at the time of the fake conversation to verify its not me.

Attached Files:

14. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    At no point before 4:45 PM May 23rd and May 20th did I go offline.

I then went offline intentionally at 4:58 PM to show that it displays it in Steam chat

The fake conversations last message was at 4:20 PM and it displays me going offline in that chat, so that would mean sometime BEFORE 4:20 PM that simply did not happen.

Attached Files:

15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so let me ask a few simple questions here - just keep the replies short and sweet.

1). - You can not confirm who made the above steam chat screenshot? Yes (if so then who) if No just say No.
    2). - The accusation that is brought up here is that the other user "d0" posted that reddit link containing information posted by an unknown reddit user and that since it may or may not contain true information that they are the ones that are lying? Yes or No

3). Do you have anything else additional you wish to add as in screenshots to support this accusation? Don't need words or reply to this just post them on next reply.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  16. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    1.) No

2.) Yes*

* = I've proved it contains false information. Both today, as well as before he used it on the thread.

3.) Not at this time.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'll look over everything and get back to this soon.
    No need to reply again at this time.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    After a good bit of review since I had to familiarize myself with the entire event. There is no proof of what was given on the reddit link then, or now that says that the accused was the one that created it. They were only noting what was said and it was up to those that were reviewing the appeal at the time to determine or use what was provided and if it was factual or not. Upon reviewing information on the appeal I do not find where that information given was at all utilized as a turning point in making a decision for the appeal either. The information IF it was false which we will again never know. Nobody can confirm the origin of the screenshot and the dates/time stamps/ information that SteamRep retains for history isn't always going to show everything. Using that data as a means to show something was false and didn't happen isn't a 100% full proof method since even my own account is missing entries when I changed usernames a few times.

1) - Accused isn't confirmed to have created the reddit link or anything in it.
    2) - Information in SR timeline/history isn't always going to show everything unlike what Valve provides/shows.

This whole event was resolved as far as SR is concerned with the outcome of the appeal being final with the downgrade in tag.
    That being said - we will not review another report against the accused with regards to information pertaining to that past instance/report.

Report Declined

Hidden Content:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.