1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198082459877 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cragman, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Cragman

Cragman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79990506
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082459877

Victim profile: 76561198120246740

What happened? Description:
    This player agreed to a deal consisting of the following: I pay $129.60 and receive 72 of his keys. He instructed me to pay via paypal, making the payment to friends and family. One of his terms of trade (which you can see on the screenshot of his profile) is to put his disclaimer in the comments of the paypal transaction: "This payment is for virtual items that I HAVE received, I will not chargeback or dispute this transaction". After I had made the payment, he went offline for about 5 minutes. He then came back, opened a trade, put nothing in it, said "niggapples" in the trade chat, then blocked me and went offline. The screenshot of the chat shows this series of events. He then set his profile to private for some time. Recently, he made his profile public once more.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots I provide are: a chat log; a paypal transaction of the amount agreed in chat; the terms of the sale given on the accused's profile; and my trade history. They prove that I made the described deal with the seller, paid him, and received no keys in the trade. The document containing the trade agreement screenshots show all trades from the 17th of Jan to the 19th of Jan. I have overlapped the trades to prove they do follow on from one another with no gaps (you can see the keys traded overlap across each screenshot). The paypal transaction took place on the 18th of Jan, as shown. You can see in the chat log, that the agreement took place on the 18th of Jan; that the amount paid is the amount agreed in chat; and, that the disclaimer in the comments section of the transaction is the one that appears on the accused's terms of sale, on his profile. View attachment 203134 View attachment 203135 View attachment 203136 View attachment 203137 View attachment 203138

Attached Files:

2. Cragman

Cragman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79990506
    I took lots of screenshots of what happened, and saved them all in word documents. I couldn't upload word documents to steamrep, so I screenshotted the word documents and made .png files. As a result, some of the information is a little small (like the dates on the trade history). Just zoom in and they show up fine.
  3. akfas

akfas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43532478
    Such an irony that he has 3 reports already and you are posting another on steamrep...
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    More reports, more evidence, more likely the scammer will be tagged.
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello,

Apologies for the delay in processing this report. Unfortunately, we need additional evidence such as uncropped screenshots of your inventory history to proceed further with this report. Due to this, I will decline this report.

Regardless, thank you for the report.