1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198082459877 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Joseph Kony, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Joseph Kony

Joseph Kony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42438475
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082459877

Victim profile: 76561198045142678

What happened? Description:
    The perpetrator added me to friends and asked if I could lower the price of an item on the market (Glock-18 Fissure Stat trak with Crown foil sticker). He said he would give me two keys if I lowered the price. I lowered the price, he bought the item, then blocked me a second later without trading the keys as promised.​

Provide Evidence:
    Photo Scam1: First part of chat message
    Photo Scam2: Second part of chat message
    Photo Scam3: My inventory history
    Photo Scam4: My market history
    Photo Scam5: His profile in steam client
    Photo Scam6: His profile in browser

Thankyou​

Attached Files:

2. Joseph Kony

Joseph Kony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42438475
    So this guy added me again and tried to get me to delete this report. He basically admitted that he has scammed me (and others) in the past and that he is reformed or whatever. The conversation it rather amusing and I almost felt sorry for him after such a pathetic attempt to get me to change my mind.

theex.jpg theex2.jpg theex4.png
  3. akfas

akfas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43532478
    He scammed me too. 10.25 euro.... I accidentaly closed the chat log, so i cannot report him, because of insuficent evidence. I just wanted to say that he is a scammer.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello,

Apologies for the delay in processing this report. Unfortunately, we require additional evidence such as uncropped screenshots of your inventory history to further process this report. Due to this I will be declining this report.

Regardless, thank you for the report.