1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198075410667 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lana, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Lana

Lana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24551578
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198075410667

Victim profile: 76561198009368885

What happened? Description:
    I traded my knife to steam wallet codes. The buyer seemed to be trustful and everything looked okay. I traded the knife and never got money. I am pretty sure that the account is hacked and used by someone else. Please avoid this because the account might be compromised. I dont believe that he had gathered that much rep and started to scam. It must be hacked account use by someone else. After the trade my knife instantly disappeared from his inventory so that maybe proves that the account is hacked.​

Provide Evidence:
    I trade my knife to steam wallet codes. The buyer seemed to be trustful and everything looked okay. I traded the knife and never got money. I am pretty sure that the account is hacked and used by someone else. Please avoid this because the account might be compromised. I dont believe that he had gathered that much rep and started to scam. It must be hacked account use by someone else. After the trade my knife instantly disappeared from his inventory so that maybe proves that the account is hacked.

Screenshots:
    I will provide more info if needed, but just please avoid this!​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello,

Apologies for the delay in processing this report. Unfortunately, we require additional evidence such as uncropped screenshots of the remaining chat conversation and uncropped screenshots of your inventory history. Due to this I am declining this report.

Regardless, thank you for the report.