1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198119376178 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NOT SO PRO Yuri, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOT SO PRO Yuri

NOT SO PRO Yuri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63641837
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119376178

Victim profile: 76561198119376178

What happened? Description:
    He told me he wanted my AK and m4 for 15 dollars in paysafe.com, he gave me his account there but to change password I needed the security question answer and he told me he will give me after ill accept the trade, I did and he blocked me and changed the password on that site so I couldn't get in to the site also we just played a retake server and he wanted to trade and I saw level 30 and a lot of rep so thought he was legit​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 341727 View attachment 341727 View attachment 341727 the password on the keyboard is the one for the site, the username was apocalypsethug and I waited for him to give the answer View attachment 341728 this is the trade and the information he gave me so I accepted the trade because he told me to for the answer and I saw he's level 30, has a lot of rep and I thought he was legit until he send me a message of "you just have been scammed by apocaglowball #360noscope420blazeit #roadtobestinventory
    Please ban him​

Attached Files:

2. l4w

l4w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126231298
    Can you please provide screenshots of the whole chats including the "you have been scammed" part? THanks!
  3. NOT SO PRO Yuri

NOT SO PRO Yuri New User

Steam:
    DANG IT he blocked me so I just screenshoted what I could, I didn't think I need all that I'm new to this :(((
  4. NOT SO PRO Yuri

NOT SO PRO Yuri New User

Steam:
    Oh crap I got it wrong! The victims profile is mine! You can just search not so pro yuri and you'll find me or custom URL is JackWhiteMan
  5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @NOT SO PRO Yuri

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (proof of agreement, unedited full screen screenshots ...)
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.