1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198114551724 - (polecy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by paul 7, Oct 10, 2021.

1. paul 7

paul 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77142998
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198114551724 (polecy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    The admin closed my last post after making many bold assumptions about what took place. Firstly, I did not hold the knife hostage and give him an offer of "take it or leave it" as STATED in my original appeal on the report itself. It is incredibly ridiculous that an admin that had absolutely no involvement with neither the original situation nor the appeal is creating these false scenarios. Secondly, I am not asking to be unbanned. I am asking for a less severe punishment as I did make amends on the VICTIM's terms. Again, I didnt not hold the knife hostage. I added him back, expressed my regrets, he expressed his understanding yet still disappointment and we came upon an agreement under HIS terms. Also, admin nothing that my responses on the original post are "cringe", is absolutely baffling to me. I am in no way shape or form a victim by any standards, yet I am also not this cruel cold hearted scammer. It was a situation where I had the option to make a good decision and a bad one, unfortunately I took the wrong path, yet recognized such and tried making it up to the best of my ability, which I believe I did. Also admin that cared so much about the reasoning, the reasoning was just referring to how the old admin closed my case without responding to my initial inquiries, it's really not that deep. Again, for the last time, I did not "hold someone's knife "hostage" and demand that a deals terms be changed under duress of getting nothing at all out of it," and it is again absolutely ridiculous that you created that scenario within yourself and blurted it as the truth. It is ridiculous how if I never tried to resolve this situation to the best of my ability and just left the victim in complete shambles AND never involved myself in this forum I would be in a MUCH better position than the current resolving the issue with the victim and trying to clear my name on this forum.​
  2. paul 7

paul 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77142998
    What I am asking for is the same chance that I was given last year that unfortunately got interrupted by IRL complications. I would love to get in contact with the victim to be able to prove that what I am stating is factual so I can clear my name.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, any further appeal attempt will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Nothing can or will be done for you, EVER, the appeal was denied by POLICY, zero admin discretion, no other admin would EVER give you a different outcome since its POLICY. SR does not grant any appeals for any trade scams that involve RWC (real world currency) nothing you have to say will change that. That is on top of the rest of the cringe that is your report and appeal. You are a massive threat to everyone who is unlucky enough to run into you, I thank you for displaying it in your report and appeal to show everyone how dangerous you are.

Regards.