1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199016152286 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NotZuZu, Oct 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotZuZu

NotZuZu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:464414654
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199016152286

Victim profile: 76561198889095037

What happened? Description:
    He contact me because I was looking to upgrade my Flip Knife Vanilla what I bought myself for my 18th. birthday 2weeks ago. He wanted to do the trade legit and it even seemed legit because he actually wanted to talk on discord too and he share screened. After him sharing his screen he wanted me to look for a knife in the same price as mine and trade, but actually what he did was going for a bit higher priced knife than mine just to bait me. After looking for the knife he actually put my knife for his in the trading window what I was also seeing the entire time. Then he asked me if I can convert my knife to rust items, I also said okay, I wasn't too suspicious about it because eventhough converting to rust items, the items still had the same price as my knife and I could convert them back into the same knife if I wanted to on the same site. After converting my knife into 3 Rust items he wanted to see the so called "Token Price" of the items and asked me to go on cs.deals. I did a quick research before going on the site and it was legit as many users said and of course he didn't sent me any link just not to be suspicious. He wanted me first to deposit 1 of those 3 rust items on the cs.deals (the cheapest one) so I can see that it isn't a scam or anything like that. After withdrawing the cheapest item he also wanted to see the token price of the more expensive items but here's where the fun begins. While clicking on the withdraw button on cs.deals he actually sent a fake account of his with the name "marketplace BOT #9".​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have absolutely ZERO evidence of any scam here - no chat/agreement nothing as required.
    you were clearly noted this prior to the report being submitted with the same links below that you must have over looked..please do not over look them again.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.