1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198077889898 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by q1ik, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. q1ik

q1ik New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40955085
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198077889898

Victim profile: 76561198042175898

What happened? Description:
    I was going to sell Spiral Knights' 10000 energy, initially for TF2/CS:GO keys.
    I asked a few friends on my friend list and some answered me.
    I attached the full chat that I've almost lost because Izyon removed me from his friend's list, but I was able to retrieve the chat from iPhone.
    He took my items (10K Energy and Cool Tome of Rage) and he gave me the code that didn't work. I wondered how he could misread "1" and "L", but both codes didn't work.
    The end of the chat is lost, but I asked him to give me another code, I gave him a day to fix that issue, then I said I would report him. Eventually he disappeared from my friend's list.
    He behave like a typical scammer, and despite I don't need these items, I hope he will be marked as a scammer at Steamrep.com.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached the proof.​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @q1ik

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (proof of agreement, unedited full screen screenshots ...).
    Furthermore, any game codes are outside of investigative policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.