1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561199119728034 - (TheGamer1988 / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheGamer1988, Nov 30, 2021.

1. TheGamer1988

TheGamer1988 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:579731153
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561199119728034 (TheGamer1988)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts on Steam, this is my only one.​

Appeal description:
    I am currently making an appeal due to the fact I have been told by someone that my account has been mistakenly reported by accident, as I have had no knowledge in being told about this report until today, and I am making this case to say that I have been mistakenly involved in this, and I wish to make sure my account is not banned nor deleted. I have also made sure to take a photo of the current user who has messaged me on Discord, and I wish to make sure the account they are reporting is the correct one. As such, I am hoping that my appeal can be seen, as I was not told of this until 30 minutes ago today. Please let me know if I make any mistakes however in doing this appeal, as this is my first time doing so, and I wish to clear up any misunderstandings this has caused.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    They are a scammer trying to scam you. Do not give them any of your account information or items.