1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steam Rep Mattie

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Chicken Boi, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:634694636
    So I contacted Mattie Since I was reported on steam because a friend Accused me of Scamming him I talked to my friend after I talk to him I contacted to steam mod And I got contact with Mattie in Discord I talked to him after that he told me Please wait for 1 hour, We are processing your account now. he went offline on December 23, 2021, and he hasn't responded me back. and I'm getting worried about what happened to my steam account

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are being scammed/hijacked - Report this to Valve.
    Mattie here will NEVER contact anyone via Discord for any such thing and that user is FAKE!
    Everyone you talked to in those conversations are out to scam you/hijack you and are FAKE!
    https://help.steampowered.com/en/
    Use that link to contact steam support and handle it thru their proper ticketing channels.

No one from steam will ever contact you over discord.
  3. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    Im trying to get my other account back by steam support I dont know which thing is related to scammed and hijacked
  4. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    for this account called lordchungass when i asked my other friends they don't see my account I don't know what is happening to it[​IMG]
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It would appear your other account as you noted there is Community Banned at this point by Valve - likely suspected from being hijacked as I noted.
    Let them handle it thru the ticketing system. In the mean time remember what I said above and try to be more careful in the future.
    | steamname: lordchungass
    | steam3ID: [U:1:1173445823]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:586722911
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199133711551
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561199133711551
  6. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    Alright thanks!

So just let steam handle the issue?

I really want to get back to my main account and get it uncommuity ban
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2021
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    There is nothing we can do to help you, SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve in anyway - yes let Steam/Valve handle it as they are the only ones.
  8. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    Alright im praying

I looked up whats a commuity ban so Basicly I cant log in my account and I cant trade?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2021
  9. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You will have to resolve your issue through Steam Support. We aren't affiliated with Valve and cannot assist you in this process. Apologies!
  10. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    So My Main Account Was Hijacked After it was community banned By Steam Mods I just wonder if you appel it? upload_2021-12-26_9-55-6.png
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please stop making threads - I've merged that one to this one you already had.
    We can not help you here. We are not affiliated with Valve in anyway. You need to address this with VALVE - not us. Use the ticket system I already explained.

https://help.steampowered.com/en/
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  12. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    Just wondering Can you Appeal a Steam Account that was Community Banned my Account was Hijacked And my Main Account Was Community Banned Just wondering is there a way to Appeal a Community Ban? This my main account [​IMG]
  13. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    We are not a support forum for Steam account issues. We are not affiliated with Valve. Further posts of this nature may result in a cooldown applied to your forum account as you have been warned several times.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Chicken Boi I asked you to stop making threads on this - Gentleman and I both have told you there is NOTHING more we can do to help you.
    We are NOT steam...we are NOT Valve.
    We can not assist you with this issue and you need to address it with VALVE, and nobody else.
    Please stop making threads like this one that I once again had to merge into the one noted here first.
  15. Chicken Boi

Chicken Boi New User

Steam:
    I'm trying to find the thing in steam support page that is related to appealing bans
  16. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    https://help.steampowered.com/

SteamRep is not related to Valve or Steam Support, so we can't help you any further beyond linking to that website. I think the navigation can be different for different people. Contact Steam Support to get your account back from that website, and then use that same website to explain your situation. And from now on, when someone on Discord tells you they're from Steam Support, just block and report; that's always a scam.

The scammer who told you they were Mattie lied, both about who he was, and about who we are. There was no item checking or problem with your account, that was just the scammer's copy/paste story he tells everyone before stealing their account. SteamRep is just a non-profit anti-scamming website, and scammers unfortunately like to impersonate our admins and lie about what we do to scare their victims.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.