1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198093061114 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Monosodium Glutamate, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Monosodium Glutamate

Monosodium Glutamate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67632594
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198093061114

Victim profile: 76561198095530916

What happened? Description:
    After searching in trade chat I get a friend request from someone named "Like a Pro" who informed me that his friend,"Buten" was interested in exchanging a Vengeful Spirit set bundle (Flightless Fury) for a Warlock set bundle (Tools of the Hellsworn).

"Like a Pro" informs me that his friend is in the shower and proceeds to link me his friends steam info which happens to be "Buten" someone I have chatted with before, but had never done business with until now.

I add "Like a Pro" and eventually I get a sound alert that I have a new message. "Buten" is online now and we discuss what we are looking for, instead of the Vengeful Spirit bundle his friend "Like a Pro" told me he wanted, we make a clear agreement that we will Gift exchange my Tusk bundle (Rogue Barrier) for his Warlock Bundle (Tools of the Hellsworn). "Buten" points out that i have less time and hours played and that I should gift first. I send my item to "Buten" and he states that he is sending his Warlock Bundle and logs off.

I never received my bundle and made him repeat the name of the set he would trade me in order to make sure he was was clear on the terms.

I attached a screen shot of the chat and a screen shot of his inventory showing that I completed my end of the deal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Buten1.PNG <----First half of chat with Buten
    Buten2.PNG <---- Second half of chat with Buten
    ButenInventory.PNG <--- Shows the Rogue Barrier Bundle that I sent Buten. With my name on it

Like A Pro.PNG <---Shows his friend that chatted with me whos steamrep info is Below.

| steamname: Like A Pro
    | steam3ID: [U:1:141217972]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:70608986
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101483700
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198101483700

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello,

Apologies for the delay in processing this report. Unfortunately, we need additional information such as uncropped screenshots of your inventory history to show the gift was sent and the items were not received. Due to this I will decline this report.

Regardless, thank you for the report.