1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198026596285 (Cash Cat 666)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by General Hammer, Dec 9, 2012.

1. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18790376
  2. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
  3. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    Here is the run down on what happened

First background
    I ordered 2 new gpus, one for me, one for my brother. I got to keep all the coupons ( Lucky Me! )
    First borderlands 2 coupon didnt work, so nvidia sent me a new one
    [03:58:25 PM] Mohemed Arshad: Please give me a moment, let me go through your previous case.
    [03:58:29 PM] Maneil Rana: alright
    [04:04:15 PM] Maneil Rana: you finished, im not in a rush
    [04:04:27 PM] Maneil Rana: just might quickly eat something
    [04:07:11 PM] Maneil Rana: you still there?
    [04:07:25 PM] Mohemed Arshad: Yes
    [04:07:27 PM] Maneil Rana: okay
    [04:07:32 PM] Maneil Rana: Just making sure :p
    [04:09:54 PM] Mohemed Arshad: Thank you for your patience. I have redeemed a new Borderlands 2 code with your email address Here is the new Steam code you can use. 5QJQK-9GHMA-9QSYF-83XSQ-5WBL2
    [04:10:43 PM] Maneil Rana: wow your awesome!
    [04:10:47 PM] Maneil Rana: thanks

I can previde and email pic for the first key (Not involved in this trade)

So i run into this guy offering Hitman Absolution for borderlands 2 (not in his library)
    I offer to go first, send him the first key , not remembering which key was the bad one . He says it doesn't work, I am not suprised so i sent the second key ( the newest one/ the one i got from nvidia chat because i was 99% sure it would work) sure enough he says it didn't work. I think maybe nvidia chat gave me a defective key so i send the 2nd one ( confirmed to work by me who tested on my account and it said I already had the game, something the first key didn't say ( The broken one ) so i send my last key, he says again nope. I then check his library and he claims he had it before which isn't true. I then get no response for a while. I then tell me him maybe i gave him the wrong key to see if he replies sure enough he does, most likely looking for more keys. He then says he is trading hitman to someone else atm. During this time i get my friend to check the keys, I only send him the keys i know work, he says the 1st key i sent comes back as invalid, the 2nd has that he already has the game ( meaning it works still). Minutes later it comes back as used / Invalid. I check his wall and sure enough hes got a successful trade with " Game Collector " . " Game collector " tells me that he recieved a borderlands 2 nvidia code from this user, the same guy who claims he has an amd never settle bundle, the same guy who has no proof of either. Now he tells me that the scammer said he gave me hitman, which is impossible since i do not have it in my library. I closed the chat at one point during the trade and lost the juicy part, if there is anyway to retrieve it could anyone let me know?

Attached Files:

4. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    I'm not worried about him seeing this and trying to contact nvidia with the keys i posted either, Nvidias support requires the game slip code which he doesnt have and they are linked to my email :D
  5. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    If any mods read this they can close this now, the accused has recontacted me and apoligized and has almost mad up the value of the games l lost
  6. Venny_

Venny_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42185124
    Not on topic but I'm very jelly of your GTX 680.