1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199082534855 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 76561198246481360, Jan 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 76561198246481360

76561198246481360 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143107816
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199082534855

Victim profile: 76561198246481360

What happened? Description:
    what happened is this guy C H A S E contacted me asking to buy some skins and a gladly said "yes sir" he then proceeded to ask if I would make the trade for a knife some gloves and an m4 in a third party site I told him it was sketchy and I didn't want to do it. he then got pissed at me and threatened to ban me I responded and explained once again that I didn't trust third party sites then he got me banned and accessed my steam account through a link he had me click to check out the third party sites he was talking about. After some research I found out that was how he got into my account, he ended up taking every skin I owned and told me to forget about it. I also believe that a user by the name of starostinhadiya was a middle man because he messaged me telling me to give him all my stuff so a fake ban that they put on my account was going to take away all of my stuff. I tried to trade all my skins to a trusted friend by the name of insertnamehere (witch you will see i was texting him at the same time asthe other two guys) that's when they took it all. I have screenshots of him confessing and saying if i want my stuff back id have to give him one bitcoin. I also have screenshots of everything that got stolen out of my account.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!
    This was clearly noted to you BEFORE You sent to submit the report - please do not ignore our policies/notifications that are there to read before submission.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.