1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197978154034 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FalcoEve, Jan 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalcoEve

FalcoEve New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77710957
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197978154034

Victim profile: 76561198115687643

What happened? Description:
    He just added shortly after i added an expensive item in the steam market place, he was nice and comprehensive, offered some ways to buy it from me but when i demanded that the only way i would do it its through bank transaction then he said a dumb excuse, and then he got mad as i declined any other method, he was just trying to scam and scammed ppl before, the screenshots i send its screenshots he sended me of other "transactions" he made, which were just others succesful scams hes done​

Provide Evidence:
    Those photos he sended them to me to "prove" hes a legit trader, which were just past scams hes done in the past, hope this is enough for you to put a warn in him, hes just a scammer, im the "FalcoEve" guy, who he was trying to scam

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2022
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided absolutely ZERO acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    Nothing thru discord is acceptable and what you provided is clearly not enough of any conversation.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.