1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197999209704 - (Amaze / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Da_duck, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Da_duck

Da_duck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19471988
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197999209704 (Amaze)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any.​

Appeal description:
    I haven't been active on the Team Fortress 2 or any community for almost 10 years I want to say when i first started playing. The time I got banned was bit over 9 and a half years ago. I was 11 years old at the time of the ban.

I was hoping if there is a chance I could redeem myself or my ban could be lift due to the time I've been banned, I am hoping that you could hear me out and come to some agreement that I had a very poor judgement at the age of 11. Is there anything I could do to revoke the ban. I made a post 9 odd years ago that I gave back the items and I provided screenshots of this.

Again, let me be clear. I am very sorry for my poor actions in the past and its something I really do regret. If we all could change the poor choices we've made in the past I believe we all would. There is no sugar coating what I did, It was idiotic at best. Again, something I regret doing.

I've recently after a few many years break from playing TF2 got back into and rekinled the love I have for it, I've missed playing soldier! I thought I would treat myself on Marketplace.tf to some skins and buy some old skins I remember and buy all my weapons back that I gave away due to my lack of playing to someone who would enjoy them more than I would at the time.

I am truly hoping that the staff of Steamrep and the community could forgive me and I could somehow make it up to you guys. Perhaps donating to your cause, I don't know please let me know.

As I mentioned, I did give the items back which If I did correctly is uploaded below.

Just some closing notes now as I believe I have said all I can. It was a massive mistake I made in a community I have loved for years and Its just shameful that I had a lack of judgement all those years ago and I'm suffing for it now. I'm not interested in trading at all nowadays, I just want to buy weapons off Marketplace.tf and play.

All I can say is, I'm sorry and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this. If you knew my character in reality you would know how much I dislike stealing and not earning what you get. I won't go into who i am as a character too much as I don't want to bore you.

Look forward to hearing back from you
    Thank you,

- Amaze

P.S The file attached was from years ago so I don't have anything else but that forum post from when the screenshot was created.​

Attached Files:

2. Da_duck

Da_duck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19471988
    Sorry just one more thing, If you want to add me on steam or discord to talk to me about this appeal, please feel free.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Already appealed and denied: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/18179/ further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**