1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561197960287930 (zack82102)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zack82102, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Zack82102

Zack82102 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27868054
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Other extenuating circumstance at admins' discretion. NOT USUALLY GRANTED!!!
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198016001836-chevelle-banned-by-sr.186637/

Steam profile: 76561197960287930 (zack82102)

Make your case:
    Here goes my explanation
    The guy who reported me, Kriper sent me a trade offer first completely ripping me off. Me being 15 and Autistic, thought it would be funny to mess with him. I understand now what I did but I never tried to scam anyone once. I didnt understand what this website was at the time either so i dug myself into a hole I dont know if i can get out. I hope this explains this all abit better, I just want to clear my name as i have used this account for almost 13 years and never would scam.​

Attached Files:

2. Zack82102

Steam:
    My steam profile is 76561198016001836, I mustve done something wrong on the post i apologize
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Arguments about your case, or why you feel the ban should be removed, are for your appeal only. Once that appeal is rejected, you are out of options and can never appeal again.

In an appeal review, we are only concerned with whether individual circumstances warrant invalidating a previous appeal outcome and granting special permission for a re-appeal. These are procedural concerns, focused solely on whether you properly received due process in the one-appeal-per-lifetime that we guarantee. Attempting to use appeal reviews to re-argue your case because you didn't like the outcome will result in an auto-deny, and may even cause you to get banned from our forums.

With that said, I don't see anything here other than you pleading for another chance.
    What unique extenuating circumstance do you have to justify special permission to submit a second appeal that doesn't apply to any of the other scammers who were unhappy with their appeal being rejected?
  4. Zack82102

Steam:
    My original appeal was denied for lying. Back then i just had no clue what I was talking about. I mentioned that I was autistic in the post. I thought that might've been unique extenuating circumstances for my blatant stupidity back then.
    Sorry if I misunderstood the definition.
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Lying is grounds to automatically disqualify your appeal. Unless you can prove you were not lying, or the appeal was otherwise mishandled (admin violated policy), you have no grounds to contest that. The reason you lied is irrelevant, we cannot take what you say at face value once you've shown yourself to lie.

Before I make a final decision, are there any other extenuating circumstances I missed?
  6. Zack82102

Steam:
    I don't really understand what that means I guess, I'll just say no.
    I just wanted to atleast make an attempt to save my account. it seems i blew it and that's fine.
    Thanks for getting this done quick and not dragging it out.
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    We listed several examples in the appeal review form you filled out. It was all there for you to read.
    Not liking the appeal outcome, or wanting another chance, is not unusual and does not qualify as an "extenuating circumstance". "Other extenuating circumstances" is left open-ended in case there is some new extreme situation we haven't accounted for yet, but you can't just submit an appeal review because you didn't like how your first appeal went or you're tired of being known as a scammer. Your chance at "saving" your account was in your appeal, and that got set in stone once the appeal was rejected.

Since you say you have no other extenuating circumstances, I'll go ahead and reject your appeal review now.