1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198035545838 - (GabiShimma / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pova, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Pova

Pova Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37640055
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035545838 (GabiShimma)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no alternative accounts​

Appeal description:
    I've attempted to purchase some items from marketplace.tf to only find out my account is banned from steamrep.com. I had my account hijacked a long time ago and I've regained control of my account after some time without me knowing that offenses were committed while using my account.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Account hijack appeals require you provide:
    1. Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
    2. Inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked.
    3. Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.

You have two weeks to provide the necessary information.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Pova

Pova Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Thank you for the quick answer, but please be reasonable - this has happened over 7 years ago.

1. My account was recovered on 2014 or 2015 around christmas
    2. I have no history if my inventory
    3. Steam support tickets are not saved in the database that long - my recent tickets (a couple of months ago) are not even listed, attaching a screenshot of `My Recent Help Requests` tab in Steam

upload_2022-4-1_20-54-37.png
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Without the requested info, the appeal cannot be considered, you have the remainder of the two weeks.
  5. Pova

Pova Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Please provide the steps or articles showcasing on how to gather such information and I will gladly comply as steam support was unable to provide such info for me.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You seem to already know how to make and submit screenshots so I will forgo that.
    You said you do not have any inventory history, but you did not provide screenshots showing as much.
    If you are unable to submit the original ticket you made when you were hijacked and recovered the account, the appeal cannot be considered.​
  7. Pova

Pova Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Can you please clarify what screenshot do I need to provide (and from where) to prove that there is no inventory history? Do you have any guidelines on how to get inventory history as I am unable to find this feature on steam?

I've contacted steam support once again to see if they can dig up the ticket about hijacking. I will post an update once I have an answer. That being said, I am willing to cooperate to the fullest here, but to be blunt, you are making it difficult without giving proper instructions
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
  9. Pova

Pova Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I had no clue inventory history page existed on steam, so I appreciate the links. I will get back to you as soon as I receive help from steam support regarding my ticket
  10. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

After a review, I will be unable to accept this appeal.
    You have failed to follow up and provide the rest of what the other Administrator explicitly requested, despite being online and having visited the forums since your previous reply in this appeals thread.
    Without a Steam Support ticket indicating you were hijacked, we are unable to corroborate your claim, and can proceed no further.
    This appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**