1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198202354166 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [T.I]crusading_toast, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [T.I]crusading_toast

[T.I]crusading_toast New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64786769
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198202354166

Victim profile: 76561198089839267

What happened? Description:
    After seeing him on the unusual server I was trading on for a few hours and seeing multiple people trade him to broker their unusuals, I thought about all the work I had and decided to broker my unusual for me. Dub #Brokering (the name he used when trading me) had good rep, had not been reported on steamrep, and everything he said checked out. After a lot of discussion in the trade window, I finally agreed to trade with him, as he said he could get me a good amount of profit in a couple weeks. Previously I had seen this person on other occasions along with seeing 2 people trade with him before me. I had left to go to Synogogue and when I returned home to check what was going on, steam said he was offline. So 2 thoughts ran through my mind; 1. I had been scammed, 2. he was just offline. I clicked on view profile and his profile was now private under a different name and photo. I wanted to see if he blocked me, and after trying to add him I saw he had. He had another account banned which he said was because of duping items a few years ago, so there was no way to check this. That account is banned on steamrep and was trade banned, but unfortunately I decided to be an idiot and go through with it.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    tried on alt, begging items, lol...
  3. Red (got scammed)

Red (got scammed) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83521967
    Hey i got scammed by him as well

Attached Files:

4. Dub [NATC]

Dub [NATC] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121044219
    wondering if this is still pending! This was a while ago and I am a changed person
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    So you admit it did happen, am I reading this correctly?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.