1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198231427368 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by xKurwa II, Nov 30, 2015.

1. xKurwa II

xKurwa II New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127964767
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198231427368

Victim profile: 76561198216195263

What happened? Description:
    This guy wanted to buy my knife (Flip Knife ★ StatTrak™ | Blue Steel)
    Then he wanted to pay with paypal 115 euro. I had to go first because I have very low level and hours profile, also no rep.
    He has a good profile and I checked steamrep and he was clean.
    I sent the knife and he didn't send me the money.
    I have evidences.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat history pictures are prueba1.png to prueba6.png
    The trade offer is: oferta.png
    The verified identify of the person is pictures: perfil1.png to perfil2.png
    He is still offline, I waited all day long.
    Family and friends payment are instant.
    It's 100% obvious he scams.
    Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. xKurwa II

xKurwa II New User

Steam:
    I forgot to upload my paypal profile: paypal.png

Attached Files:

3. Sombrero

Sombrero Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:135580820
    Where're the messages before hey re you there man ? After I came back yesterday we spoke and after you had a conversation with paypal you needed to verify your paypal account again.Then I sent the money to [email protected] and you didn't give me any answer for five hours then you went offline so I removed you from my friendlist.No idea why you posted all this here.Would be great if you respond on this.
    Thank you in advance.
  4. xKurwa II

xKurwa II New User

Steam:
    can you proof that conversation? you are a lier.
    I can proof I received 0 money and I can proof you have my skin.
    So... wtf are u doing??? Give my item back or pay my money
  5. xKurwa II

xKurwa II New User

Steam:
    btw, my paypal account was veryfied from the first momment, I was waiting you all day and writting you and you only came today at 10:00 am to block me.
    When I had a conversation with paypal they told me that If you have sent the money I would have it instantly so I knew you scammer.
  6. Sombrero

Steam:
    You should give a proof of that conversation,you uploaded all screenshot except the last one before hey re you there man. I had blocked you because after I sent the money you didn't give me an answer for like five hours and you were online all day so that means everything is fine,right ? And once again where's the last conversation we had ? Of course you didn't upload it.I don't know what're you trying to do here but good luck.I don't have anything to say anymore.
  7. xKurwa II

xKurwa II New User

Steam:
    Man you blocked me, when I saw that I was just waking up, so I blocked you and gg.
    I can't find again the steam chat, but If you really wanna upload it do it yourself, there you can only see how I was yesterday waiting all day and asking if you are there, then today you came only to say me: you tryed to scam me or something like that gl in future. LOOOOL???? what I tryed to scam??? The knife I got stolen???? The 115 euro that you never paid????
    I show enough evidence. But it's ok, you want more evidences, I will give them :) And you? Can you show anything to def yourself?
    Btw how can you still say this s✿✿✿s when you scammed me 105 euro knife? If you scam, you will be reported ofc, what are you trying now? Another trick?
    My paypal profile attached so you can see I never received any money from this scammer.

Attached Files:

8. Sombrero

Steam:
    Last thing I'll say is that I didn't scam anyone.I don't care how much evidence you have,because you're lying.There's no point to speak with you anymore since you're talking bs and I can't stop you so I wish you good luck.
  9. xKurwa II

xKurwa II New User

Steam:
    So no evidences from you, a lot of evidences from me
    I think it's very obvious. Look my paypal profile, look your steam inventory.
    You don't need to look any chats to see who is the scammer.
  10. Sombrero

Steam:
    Could this thread be archived please? Its from 2015,the person who accused me did not show the screenshots after the last conversation after he had recieved the money and hes clearly vac banned anyway.
    Thanks.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Wish to provide proof of payment to just clear it up?
    Sombrero likes this.
  12. Sombrero

Steam:
    Unfortunately Im not using the same paypal account anymore...