1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198348546670 - (D4rKK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by D4rKK, May 9, 2022.

1. D4rKK

D4rKK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:194140471
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198348546670 (D4rKK)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have alternate or related accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, i would like to appeal to my ban on my account on steamrep website. My account was recently hacked because my password was leaked somewhere (I got an email requesting to send crypto so they won't hack me). and the hacker used my account to scam other people. I got the account back and sold the items used for scamming. Fortunately no one got scammed. And if anyone got scammed i would return the scammed items back. But when i looked on steamrep i saw my profile has been banned. I never did any scamming before and i would never do it. I hate scammers. I don't have a reason to scam anyone and everyone who does it should be ashamed. I changed my password and everything and it will not happen again. I really hope i will be unbanned because none of this is my fault and i'll be more careful with my passwords in the future and i'm very sorry for all of this. I am sending you the email i was sent by the hacker/s (I didn't show the password for obvious reasons). Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. D4rKK

D4rKK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hi, i found an email saying the hacker/s was from the US (I'm from Czechia) and got access to my steam account and my email. I don't want to show the code because i'm scared something would happen again. I wasn't at home at the time so i couldn't check my email for the whole day, so i didn't notice anything. But as you can see he/them got into my account and tried to scam people with my account. The hacker/s didn't change the password on the account or email so it was easy to get it back. It was pretty dumb of him/them but i'm glad. I didn't contact steam support because i knew it was my fault and i shouldn't have used the same password everywhere. If you want to know more details, let me know. Thanks for your help and i'm very sorry i had to waste your time. (Also it's in Czech, so i hope you don't mind)

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Account hijack appeals require you provide:
    1. Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
    2. Inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked.
    3. Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.

You have two weeks to provide the necessary information.
  4. D4rKK

D4rKK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    The hacker/s hijacked my steam account and email somewhere on the 26th of April. (Maybe before) And i changed the passwords on the 5th of May because i checked my email that day. I had access to my accounts but someone else did as well. And as i said before, i didn't submit a ticket to steam support because i knew it was my fault and i didn't see a reason to submit a ticket. I changed all of my passwords and never contacted anyone. A few days later i noticed the scam trades and i couldn't believe i didn't notice anything at all. Then i sold the item that the scammer used and some dude told me i'm banned here on steamrep and i checked it and now i'm here. So all i can do is send you the inventory history. Thank you again for your help and sorry for wasting your time.

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you claim you never made a ticket to recover the account and did not appear to lose account access during the time you are claiming it was "hijacked", it will be impossible to consider the appeal further.

Appeal denied.