1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198000175595 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MayconDouglas, May 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayconDouglas

MayconDouglas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:664700530
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198000175595

Victim profile: 76561198369958127

What happened? Description:
    I received a message through Discord with a supposed ban from the community that I had taken, I without understanding went to check and I really took it and I believed that it really was a misunderstanding, this guy sent me the contact of one of the moderators to talk via discord, I thought he was going to investigate my account, so I thought it was necessary to remove Steam Guard because he had asked for it, then I totally lost my account, I can't access it by email anymore, phone, nothing. I wanted to buy 300BRL in bitcoin etherum for him without suspecting it, because he said it was one of the validation methods, that's when I realized the scam attempt... but it was too late...

I have proof that the account is mine, I have the receipts, social network verified on discord and several prints of the conversation I had. Unfortunately I don't have their Steam account, but I think they were after my account for a long time, because I use vpn in the browser and even so my password was discovered by them, it was only by removing the Steam Guard that the account was accessed. .​

Provide Evidence:
    I only have the receipts for the purchases I made, in addition to the emails that show their invasion.
    I'm going to put only one here because of the insecurity I have about this site... but if necessary, I'll put it without hesitation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I dont have​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't review 3rd party reports - you clearly reported the wrong user a REAL Valve Admin and they do not interact with anyone.
    You do not have chat logs - we do not review anything thru discord here - this report is all kinds of wrong.
    Declined.
    Please don't submit reports here again without following proper reporting procedures, from the main account involved, reporting the correct user and so on.

Lastly anything involved with steam guard in involved with hijacking/phishing and we do NOT review anything of the sort here per policy - report would be INVALID regardless.
    Please read our policies in the future!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.