1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198069493147 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by hot dog, May 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hot dog

hot dog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:580683009
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198069493147

Victim profile: 76561198985635926

What happened? Description:
    He added me for tf2 unusual trade and he said both of our unusuals were almost the same price. the case was his unusuals(Blizzardy Storm Glow from Below or Smoking Giftcrafter) were half my(Terror-Watt Puffy Polar Cap) price. When i looked at backpack.tf (tf2 item price checking site) i saw he was listing his items for a much higher price then the market value and the price of my hat thinking i would jump to the offer. i declined his offer by saying i dont like the hat so he wouldnt get suspicious and relist the items for a normal price​

Provide Evidence:

[3:48 PM]
    Kaft [⇄]:
    Hey man,interested in upgrading that sniper hat to either a Blizzardy Storm Glow from Below or a Smoking Giftcrafter ? both are 1/1 on market respectively 1/1 and 1/2 in existence

[3:51 PM]
    ardaevin0:
    nah i dont like the hat

[3:51 PM]
    Kaft [⇄]:
    ok​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You have absolutely no evidence of any scam here - you can't just make reports here for pricing/value disputes either we don't take reports for that. You can decline the offer and move on just say no thank you.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.