1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197993518217 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Teezeh, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teezeh

Teezeh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31696858
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561197993518217

Victim profile: 76561198023659445

What happened? Description:
    Some guy added me saying he wanted to play with me. He sent me a TS server which I had to connect to. I connected to it and got a notification saying that I had to download a certain TeamSpeak driver. I googled this and it appears to be a scam. Screenshots of the conversation included.

I was trying to get him to tell me to install the driver, that's why I acted like I did not know what happened with the driver I had to download. I tried to bait him.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. iKiWiXz

iKiWiXz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89214239
    He tried the same against me.
  3. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    @iKiWiXz - It would help if you could provide some evidence.
  4. Manatee

Manatee SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39625442
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    SteamRep is able to investigate:
    1. Trades conducted through the Steam trading window that has Steam inventory history such as CS:GO, TF2, Dota2, H1Z1, etc.
    2. Trades involving the above with Paypal, BTC, Skrill or other money transaction systems.
    3. Impersonation with the clear intent to scam.

As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.