1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198360285761 - (Seabassconklin / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by UrbanRanger, Jul 10, 2022.

1. UrbanRanger

UrbanRanger Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200010016
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198360285761 (Seabassconklin)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I was hijacked by a friend who got hijacked, and was traded an item that then got me marked as a scammer by these person. It has been a good couple years since it has happend and have been clean and have been innocent since. I just request to be lifted from being marked as scammer and to have my profile wiped clean. I unfortunatley do not have any evidence since this was years ago and cleaned out my friends list to make sure the person went away.

Thank you have a great day.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

If you are claiming that your account was hijacked, you must provide the following:
    • Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.
    • An explanation of what happened being as detailed and specific as possible.
    • Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
    • Screenshots of your inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked.
    You have two weeks to provide the required information.
  3. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    How do I get access to the support ticket?, and exact dates, and screenshots I cannot give because all of that was wiped form my old computer and have lost it.
  4. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    This happend a couple years ago, I did try to reach out a while back after it happened and I got nothing back

P.S. I will be come till the 18th or 19th of July
  5. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    https://help.steampowered.com/
    Think about when you lost your account and when you got it back, I need exact or as close as possible dates (YYYY/MM/DD).
    As for screenshots, I need them of your inventory history, that history is still there, you can take new screenshots.
  6. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    I have filled out the support ticket and I will try to get the screenshots to you some point next week if that is alright. Please let me know. I say this because I will be busy with family matters.
  7. UrbanRanger

Steam:
  8. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    The wildwood revolver or one of those was the ones that got me reported as a scammer, I don't know how, I think maybe I was scammed by someone saying they were streamrep and I got hijacked that way or. I do not fully remeber. Please bare with me.

P.S. I will be gone till tuesday or wednesday of next week so I will be unable to reply.
  9. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    So far you have not provided a single thing that is required for me to process your appeal. I suggest you re-read my very first reply to you before you reply again.
  10. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    Look I have tried to be as helpful as possible with my evidence; however I did mention the fact that I am unable to get some of these items. Please let me know what else I can do.
  11. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You can actually READ what I posted in my very first reply and provide that information, actually read it.
  12. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    I tried to get a ticket and got this from them

"I'm not sure what information you've been given and I'd like to clarify, just in case there is any confusion, that the individual and the organization they're affiliated with are not associated with Steam or Valve in any way.

If you can explain what happened and what your goals are I can tell you whether Steam Support will be able to help. I'm not sure what you're saying you're innocent with regard to, but I don't see any concerning activity on this account.

Thanks for using Steam,
    Thor"
  13. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    This is going nowhere fast.

1. Do you have a Steam Support ticket indicating that you were hijacked at the time of the offense? Yes or no, if yes, provide screenshots of that ticket.
    2. Tell me exactly what happened/how you lost access to your account and be specific.
    3. Tell me when exactly, or as close as you can remember, when you lost your account and when you got it back.
    4. Post screenshots of your inventory history for two weeks prior to two weeks after you were hijacked.
    This is all information that you should be able to supply, or state otherwise if you cannot. I'm trying to be as helpful as I can here since you have yet to provide anything to back up your claims of a hijacking.
  14. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    1. No

2. What happened was that I saw that I was no longer allowed on a server I used to play on that has been long taken down, It said I was reported for scamming; and so I looked and I tried to apeal to steam a couple years ago after it happened, and got no response, I got hijacked after I traded for an Item that I sent to you in a photo and was told that I was having some suspicious activity

3. I got it back around a couple days later when I came back from a trip I was on with family and realized this had happened

4. I will try to, right now I am having some internet issues, I willl try to get them to you ASAP
  15. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Without a steam support ticket, it will be hard to consider this appeal.

How were you hijacked, I asked you to be specific, provide details of what happened.

That is not exact at all nor did you post any dates.

It's already been well over the 2 weeks we generally give users who claim a hijacking; I can give you 5 days to provide the information, at which point I will have to process this appeal with whatever I have at that point.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  16. UrbanRanger

Steam:
    I tried to get an appeal and steam said they had no Idea who you guys are
  17. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    After a review, I will be unable to grant this appeal due to the following:
    • Could/did not produce screenshots of a Steam Support ticket verifying that you were indeed hijacked during the time of the offense.
    • Failed to explain, being as detailed & specific as possible, how you were hijacked.
    • Failed to provide dates of when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
    • Failed to provide screenshots of your Inventory history for 2 weeks prior to 2 weeks after being hijacked.
    This is after you were given multiple opportunities to provide the information, information that you reasonably still would have and would be able to provide.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**