1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198103071520 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by (PCA) hpgeek339, Oct 20, 2014.

1. (PCA) hpgeek339

(PCA) hpgeek339 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54908479
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198103071520

Victim profile: 76561198070082687

What happened? Description:
    I uncrated an unusual conquistador and immediately got several friend invites, one of them from the accused (otterbox). We talked for a bit, and he made an offer for my hat. I said i was not interested. Later, he messaged me again with a slightly larger offer (300 USD paypal). He linked me to his profile where i saw lots of post over years showing +rep. Given his high playtime in tf2, high steam level, and the +rep i trusted him. He said I would sent the item first, and he would then send the money over paypal. So I sent him the item, and he immediately defriended me.

In regards to proof, i cant bring up our chat window to prove the agreement - he defriended immediately. How can i get that?​

Provide Evidence:
    proof 1 show my trade history where you can see that i did indeed give away the unusual.

proof 2 shows my paypal where you can see I did not receive the 300 USD.

proof 3 shows the profile i was sent to right after i clicked his name in the inventory screen.​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello,

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately without a screenshot of the chat agreement there is not enough evidence to further process this. Due to this, I am declining this report.

Regardless, thank you for the report.